**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

5* Max Crystal

SpideySpidey Posts: 45
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I know there’s a bunch of posts about this subject but my 5* is currently sitting at 180 and I don’t want to put more in my champ and get nothing out of it. Obviously I’ll get the 6* shards, some gold, and the iso but we need more for maxing our champs. Here’s my suggestion in the 5* max crystal. Before people start complaining about people not even close to maxing out their sigs, I know there’s a bunch of us uncollected that are either at the max or very close to the max.

I think the crystal should have the following included: 6* shards, 5* Awakening random gem, 20 sig generic stones, and obviously a very slim chance at a 5* & 6* Immortal Iron Fist.

Comments

• Options
    Surprised this isn’t a big deal in the game.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    One change they should make is to change the 5* dupes from 20 sig levels to 40. Your other suggestion sound pretty good to me hopefully other non trolls support it
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    yes, have two maxxed out 5* and have already pulled them once more each, so am just taking the loss, which sucks on a valuable 5* pull. At least just give bonus 6* shards right now, anything ...
  • Options
    ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    true
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    While I agree that something needs to be done, sig stones and an awakening gem? This seems a bit much. A business wouldn't want to freely give away such expensive items. Iso, 6* shards, and chance of iif seems appropriate
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 ★★★★★
    5 Star gym as Well. When 6 Stars is relles wuld be Nice
  • Options
    Awakening gem is too much, I agree. I was just throwing suggestions out there.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    While I agree that something needs to be done, sig stones and an awakening gem? This seems a bit much. A business wouldn't want to freely give away such expensive items. Iso, 6* shards, and chance of iif seems appropriate

There’s 4* awakening gems in the 4* max sig that kabam sell £50 a pop. Makes sense there’d be 5* awakening gems in the 5* max sig
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 ★★★★★
    Spidey wrote: »
    Awakening gem is too much, I agree. I was just throwing suggestions out there.
    Okay so If Thah to much then a 4 Stars max shuld not giv. A 4 awky gym either. Thah not to much. Becasse when 6 is reles. It shuld be 5 awky in this cystal to.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,575 ★★★★★
    My first thought is that it’s ridiculous there isn’t more awarded for pulling a 5* already at max sig.

My second thought is that I can’t see this becoming a high priority for the game team because it likely affects only a sliver of the community.

And my third thought is that it’s an indictment of the 5* system to have an over 3-year, heavy play/light spend veteran of the game nowhere near a L200 5*.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    If you’re at a point where you get so many 5* shards that you’ve pulled the same champ several time, enough to max them out. Am I right to assume that you have just about all the content completed? Maybe not explored but damn near close to?

If so, why not just stop opening GMC, or 5* crystals. They’ll add that feature soon, especially since 6*’s are coming out

It’s just a thought.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Nah, we need that crystal added to the game in general asap. It just makes sense.
  • Options
    Okay I’m at 200 officially. I’ll be terrified if I get that same champ in my next 5* crystal. Would love for kabam to comment on any kind of update.
  • Options
    WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    I’m at 200 on one champ and close on a few others. I’m definitely not looking forward to wasted 5* pulls.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I think if you have a maxed champ the system should recognize it and not give you any more.
  • Options
    Nevermind, just watched a verygoot YouTube video and there is a 5* max signature crystal, my bad.
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Rather than just a max sig crystal shouldn't there me some kind of character boost for maxing out? Maybe a permant percentage increase in base skills or something?