**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

CB or Hawkeye to Rank 4

SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 20
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
This probably boils down to ability reduction vs power control. 5-6 months ago, I think CB wins poll every day. Now it seems that maybe power control is more important.

Both not dupped

CB or Hawkeye to Rank 4 43 votes

Crossbones
37%
Alex_sc11ScnarfDarkstar4387AakashVossler77adqqedfyvrVision_41Iraklieteodoro7KrazewulfosvinniegainzThemanofjRixobBahamutCorruptX7nield04 16 votes
Hawkeye
51%
DocJCShrimkinsGolden_GuardianThebgj01BitterSteelstakRetroRocksFireballs5vg2782Danicb94Random_NoobStar_Lord_Solrac_2Atomic_WolfAquamaRyan_1515FatalEndJoeswimmerBobomanjavedahmed56 22 votes
Wait for better skill
11%
Stu198311cardiacsosTheOneAndOnlySpiritOfVengeanceAchu 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_1515Ryan_1515 Posts: 17
    Hawkeye
    I asked the same question. HE bleed and power drain is soooo important in wars and getting further in the game. POWER DRAIN MEANS EVERYTHING

I had both duped and I'm happy I went with HE to R5
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Hawkeye
    CB needs some time to bulid up but HE doesn't and he has some great power control
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Go with Hawkeye, he has great power control for act 5.
  • Options
    javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Hawkeye
    I like Hawk Eye's SP1 does power drain and bleed. It helps a lot in AQ, AW & Quest. Both CB and HE are good.
  • Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye feels like a precision instrument, Crossbones is useful but more of a blunt tool.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Wait for better skill
    Save for Blade!

I like Crossbones, but Hawkeye is very useful. I would say if you are in need of a good power drainer then go with Hawkeye, but if you already have better options then go for CB.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Do HE. you won't regret it.