**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix global chat

Global chat is a cesspool of people spamming/asking for free stuff/ trying to fish people into buying discounted 3rd party units.
This makes global almost useless for recruiting etc. This could easily be fixed by introducing a minimum level requirement for posting in global. Say level 30 or something. If you guys feel like new players benefit from having access to the main chat then atleast separate it just like you do with beginner brackets in arena, have a beginner global.

Just my five cents

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Casp wrote: »
    Global chat is a cesspool of people spamming/asking for free stuff/ trying to fish people into buying discounted 3rd party units.
    This makes global almost useless for recruiting etc. This could easily be fixed by introducing a minimum level requirement for posting in global. Say level 30 or something. If you guys feel like new players benefit from having access to the main chat then atleast separate it just like you do with beginner brackets in arena, have a beginner global.

Just my five cents

Disable global chat from the gear icon!!
    I couldn't take it anymore!!!
  • CaspCasp Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    Well. I know you can disable it, I don’t want to, global could be a good way of recruiting if they just fixed it. I’d rather have it functional than gone.
  • Global is hard work, you have to consistently block the beggars and folks that are too big or small. Kabaam should create a agency service that hooks alliances up with fighters that thats meets the requirements.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Just a heads up.

Alliance Recruitment can be potentially marked as 'spam' since filling global chat with recruitment is more or less spam as well. With that aside, I think the better recruiting option is to come here on the forums and recruit here since most -if not all- people here are way more 'tame' (to put it mildly) than the bunch on global chat and are more serious with progressing in the game.