**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I work on?

4* Magik (duped) 4/5
Vs
5* Nightcrawler (unduped) 1/5

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I would Max out Magik then work on Nightcrawler next!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nightcrawler though it depends on what you're using him for and what tier you are in if you plan to use him for defense.

Besides with 6* coming 4* will be less useful
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Nightcrawler though it depends on what you're using him for and what tier you are in if you plan to use him for defense.

Would you all please stop spreading false informations in regards of 4*. They will continue to be very effective as many of us used them even over 5*. Completing act 5 is a doozy with the right 4*. By the time the majority of players have a decent 6* and the resources to upgrade such champ, 4* and SOME 5* will still be relevent.
  • That's what I have to work withz2kqqu9zyv5j.jpg
  • 3nchyldkymwz.png
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Would you all please stop spreading false informations in regards of 4*. They will continue to be very effective as many of us used them even over 5*. Completing act 5 is a doozy with the right 4*. By the time the majority of players have a decent 6* and the resources to upgrade such champ, 4* and SOME 5* will still be relevent.

It's not necessarily false though, nor did I say they are irrelevant. There are still many good 4* and some will have their uses.

It's just just the stats of the 6* will be way better than those champions who are 4&5 star champions and eventually the 4* champions will become less useful due to eventual spike in difficulty of content due the stats of the 6*.

You've seen the images going around right of the 6* and how strong they are a rank 2 with over 13k pi and then there's the Challenger rating which doubly effects the 4* characters when facing the 6* even if they won't be decent champions being released at first.

Besides something seems a little off with magik lately, underperforming attacking and defense for many people especially as a mini and a boss

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I think 5 best is Magik (Best of these imo), Hyperion, BW, Angela, Drax mabey night crawler for defence if you want but i wouldn't
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Grifsader wrote: »
    That's what I have to work withz2kqqu9zyv5j.jpg

Magik and than stark spider
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Magik could really help you clear a lot of content as she has limbo (gets back any health lost during it) and power control. Those are key for harder content.

CB or BW, and Hyperion will help you too. NC would be a great defender for war and chances are slim you will ever dupe him.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★

I laugh every time I see this.

No one currently has a 6* champ and all current game content can be beaten with the strong 4* champs + skill and/or units, so I don't see how the addition of 6* champs makes 4* any less relevant.

Hell, you can clear Act 4 with 3* champs if you have the right ones.

If you think the addition of 6* somehow lessens the value/impact of 4* then you simply don't have a firm understanding of the game.
  • mfleury wrote: »
    Grifsader wrote: »
    That's what I have to work withz2kqqu9zyv5j.jpg

Magik and than stark spider

Starky is maxed. He is who I worked on 1st

I laugh every time I see this.

No one currently has a 6* champ and all current game content can be beaten with the strong 4* champs + skill and/or units, so I don't see how the addition of 6* champs makes 4* any less relevant.

Hell, you can clear Act 4 with 3* champs if you have the right ones.

If you think the addition of 6* somehow lessens the value/impact of 4* then you simply don't have a firm understanding of the game.

Lol not really, i understand the game well enough and lots of people have been saying it not just me and it's really not just about now but the future of the game.

Yes current content is designed for 4*&5* but that doesn't mean the future content will be designed with that in mind, they could start designing content based around 5*&6*

6* will have higher stats and eventually will cause a difficulty spike overall in the future, yes current content can be completed with 2-4* but it doesn't change the fact that they are still weaker overall

I expect a bigger change to come soon especially with the fact 6* are available now, more and more people will be getting them in addition to the announcements of war seasons in which the top tiers will get them every 2 months in addition to the richer people who dupe mad 5* will get a lot of them

There's some good and some bad ones the future is unknown, you want to write off what I say then do ahead doesn't mean that what I said won't happen in the future it might not be true now but in the future it might be only time will tell
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    NC if you’re not Uncollected yet