**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just me or is game ultra messed up tonight

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
Just checking before I start uninstall reinstall process. iPhone 8plus. Nearly unplayable for last couple hours

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    that's weird, 8 plus usually runs the game great, i'm not having issues. Bummer
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    It's been messed up for a couple weeks. I keep dashing back when trying to perform a light hit. The game is screwed up on purpose from what I see in the code.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Its just you if you faced it today only :p , the game is ultra messed for a long time
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I was in a fight and I hit my sp1 on my taskmaster and it didn’t fire it just drained my power and didn’t do anything. Then once red hulk killed me I heard the audio for his sp1 while is was on the end fight screen.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Kingsam wrote: »
    It's been messed up for a couple weeks. I keep dashing back when trying to perform a light hit. The game is screwed up on purpose from what I see in the code.

Exactly same thing happens with me !!!!
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I hope we get this fixed soon as this is getting tiring