Options

Why aren't there 5 Hero's on the. Alliance Quest's

IMRANMAXIMRANMAX Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Brothers and Sister, Help me to appreciate, and to request Kabam, to insert 5 Champions in the Alliance Quest, so that it will be a little tough to play and finish the Quest, especially in Alliance Quest Map 5. What do you think? Help me to , to reach this message to Kabam.

Why aren't there 5 Hero's on the. Alliance Quest's 7 votes

5 Hero's in Alliance Quest's
85%
Lloyd_NabbitFizzzzzyFilmScorpionIMRANMAXThe_Anarchist11Kromestone 6 votes
14%
EcBatLFC 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    are you asking to be able to use 5 hero teams???? because that would make it toooo easy..... whereas what you say is to do this to make it a little tough to finish. that point contradicts the idea of what you are saying. i am a little unsure as to exactly what you are asking for and why???
    but my opinion is that a team consisting of 5 champs would make it all too easy to complete the quests thereby removing the challenge. there are many maps available if map 5 is too hard for you then you need to select an easier map. the idea of content being different difficulty levels is to offer a challenge for everyone at any level of game progress. if we could have 5 hero teams then everybody could complete map 5 making it meaningless and then there would be a need to make a map 7 and then the cycle starts and repeats again.
    DO CONTENT THAT IS APPROPRIATE TO THE LEVEL OF PROGRESS YOU ARE AT..... IF CONTENT IS TOO HARD TRY EASIER CONTENT.... GET BETTER AND STRONGER AND THEN COME BACK TO THE HARDER CONTENT. don't ask game makers to make the game easier cus that just sucks the fun out of it or everybody.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    No to 5 champs in AQ. Its the tough decision as to "which 3 to bring" which make or break your team. It also means you don't have to bring or rank up useless fodder just to fill numbers. Not sure if others feel the same, but map 5/6 essentially consists of one champion doing all the heavy lifting, while the other two slots fit a niche. Throwing more people into a simplified concept just won't work out well for balancing.
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    There are as many as nine other people playing with you. One person can handle some paths, another person can handle different paths.

You're asking to remove a lot of the strategy that makes AQ fun.

Please add a 'No' option to your poll.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    i reckon it should not be a no option added but instead "this a a totally **** idea" option......
  • Options
    Hmmm, It dies makes a sense , how ever, Mast, have you seen the Latest Map 5 Quest? The path enemies, lifes are 4000 till 7000.
    How can the players who can't spend a dime, and play the quest with hero's who is not even 3000 of life?

Spending The money might be quiet easy for some people, but not for every1.

I have read hundred of peoples failure in Alliance Quest. Complaining about the Map 5. There are not many people in this Blog rather than at Facebook.

True gamers are those , who doesn't even spend a dime, and wins the game. Not a Potato who spends thousands and then wins.

Any ways, every person has a different idea.
    I am not the.only person who has this issue.
    Hundred does.

Kabam does it, good, doesn't , Very good.
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    So basically, what you want is for Map 5 to be easier.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    IMRANMAX wrote: »
    Hmmm, It dies makes a sense , how ever, Mast, have you seen the Latest Map 5 Quest? The path enemies, lifes are 4000 till 7000.
    How can the players who can't spend a dime, and play the quest with hero's who is not even 3000 of life?

I have read hundred of peoples failure in Alliance Quest. Complaining about the Map 5. There are not many people in this Blog rather than at Facebook.

True gamers are those , who doesn't even spend a dime, and wins the game. Not a Potato who spends thousands and then wins.

Hundred does.

Map 5 is not that difficult if you have the peoper champs and skill. Any r4 5* (almost any) and 4* sw, magik, guilly, rogue, x23, wolverine, marvels, gr, storm and I'm sure many more do well in aq. I suggest you watch some vids on you tube and change your fighting style or play a different map.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited June 2017

Hundred does.

If the difference of hp (3000 to 7000) is your issue, I suggest you don't try ROL. Also, how is calling someone who spends money on a game they like names gonna get them to agree with you?
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

I am pretty sure there's a good amount of people who can do map 5 without spending units or potions. While Day 5 is hard, if done correctly and skillfully, can be achievable without spending a single dime.

Cliche statement incoming: "You need to improve"

• Options
    edited June 2017

Hundred does.

basically you should not be attempting map5 then if your pi is only 3000 and you find it too hard.... come back when you pi is higher and you are at the correct level to do it.....either you need higher level champs or more skill.... either way you ability at the game is not at a level that matches the difficulty of map5..... you cant play hard content and then say it is too hard...
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    It would make too easy
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    This forum couldn't get more dumber
  • Options
    I am with an Alliance Maat1985. So how can I play the easier quest? Should I go for BG2 or BG3?
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    I am with an Alliance Maat1985. So how can I play the easier quest? Should I go for BG2 or BG3?

Difficulty isn't based on BG's . All BG will have same difficulty and same nodes.. you just need little more time and practice to make those hard looking quest "easy"