6-Star Release Discussion Thread

191012141517

Comments

  • Hey everyone!There a couple of thing that seriously bother me!I know they've been discussed already but i can't get over them,so i will mention them again:

    -First of all the fact that 6* are equal(in fact slightly STRONGER) to 4/55 5* at rank1/25!I mean just think about it,even without them being god tier champs etc,they will be far ahead of 5* already at rank3,and become even stronger at rank4,5!Its too much without a single reason!I understand they(most probably) aren't going to change this but they SHOULD!!!

    -Secondly the adrenaline mechanic!I am pretty sure(and hope) the Kabam guys have already tested it thoroughly,but still its a huge difference in the game!Giving a champ a mechanic of regeneration makes a huge difference(and especially considering that for a 6* even a small percentage of life can be greater than the regeneration of some really good regenerating 4* champs....just think about a 6* Luke cage having better region than a 4* x-23 because of that mechanic!Its vastly different than adding an extra damage for sp3 or taking less damage!
    Lastly as @DNA3000 said it seems that adrenaline might even help the non-regenerating champs even more than the regenerating ones...which maybe can balance them,BUT in my opinion its WRONG to balance regenerating champs and non-regenating champs in their ability to regain health,this is exactly what differentiates them,thats the reason we like certain champs,it doesn't seem fair to have a luke cage or daredevil regenerate!Dont get me wrong I'd love to see them buffed,but in a logical way!

    Please Kabam reconsider your thoughts before its too late(although i feel it might already be too late!)
    @Kabam Miike try take those to concerns to the game team PLEASE!!!
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 88
    I love the mystic choices especially... who are the 4 least popular mystic champs again? Oh yeah... the 4 in the 6 star crystal. Well done guys!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

    @Sickstring1 Has given good suggestions compared to what you guys are offering. They are not gods but at least they have some use. Rogue, psylocke, guilotine, the hood, hawkeye, vision, crossbones, and dr strange.
  • @Kabam Miike so with the new 6* champs coming end of jan, how will kabam be changing the outdated rewards for AW to now feature these shards and or more 4 and 5* shards?
    Also how will you guys be changing the alliance events to help keep up with the end game community with regards to rewards?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 893 ★★★
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    Updated with Picture!
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    C'Mon Miike... Can you address what I pointed out earlier about Venom missing from this list?

    ayn84uha2vs2.png

    As we said when that image was first added, it was not at all indicative of the Champions that would be available. We had no idea who was going to end up in the Crystal at that time.

    Thank you for the response. I would point out that 2/3 *are* in the list... Will feedback to the list have any impact? Can the roster change before this goes live?

    Theres no NC in the list so 1/3
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 893 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    T5bc 3 needed but inventory can only hold 2?

    The Inventory Capacity for Tier 5 Basics will also be increasing with the 17.0 release! You'll be able to hold on to 6 of those valuable catalysts without worrying about them expiring.

    You've been asked multiple times but have answer(or not seen them). Would the capacity for T2A also be increased?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    War rewards are indeed very outdated, especially considering that now we will have to fight 6star defenders there as well. I hope something will be done in this regard, because it was already hard to find players who even bother about alliance war in intermediate tier
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 343 ★★
    @Kabam Miike that's great news! Too bad the list of champs is quite anticlimactic...
  • Drake wrote: »
    I love the mystic choices especially... who are the 4 least popular mystic champs again? Oh yeah... the 4 in the 6 star crystal. Well done guys!

    Not to mention the fact that Jane Foster was in the underdog challenge. Just to remind you: The underdog challenge consisted of the most hated champs (according to polls). To sum up the conclusions to the players votings chronologically:

    - Most players think Jane Foster is worthless
    - Let's make new content, where you have to fight the most useless champs
    - Let's call it the underdog challenge
    - Let's add Jane Foster to that content (due to the fact that she's useless)
    - And now let's add Jane Foster to the crystal with the rarest and most powerful champs in the whole game
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 3,002 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Iron Fist
    King Groot
    Beast
    Thor (Jane Foster)
    Black Bolt
    Rocket Racoon

    All need buffs to make them viable 6* champions. Just like with the og 5* pool and magik, rhino and winter soldier getting buffs after being in the 5* pool.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,774 ★★★★
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    Updated with Picture!
    GreenElf21 wrote: »
    C'Mon Miike... Can you address what I pointed out earlier about Venom missing from this list?

    ayn84uha2vs2.png

    We don’t want Venom!

    But you want ROCKET?!?!?!?! Seriously which would you take???

    I would take an awakened Rocket over venom. he's on the same level unawakened.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,774 ★★★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    24 champs means such a tiny chance to dupe any of them anytime soon.

    I have 46 or so 5*s; around 14 not awakened. Only use maybe 8 of these for anything aside from arena. I keep selling 4*s to get 5* shards hoping to get duplicate 5*s but I keep pulling trash useless champs.

    This is pushing me further and further away from this game. So many other things I am missing. So I guess I should be thankful.

    It's possible that you selling your champs is what's pushing you away. it's fine that you do that to gain more shards, but you're doing it in hopes of getting more useful 5*'s and "hope" is a very degenerate game.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 343 ★★
    @Kabam Miike JUST AN IDEA: Maybe 6* regen champs could gain armor or attack from Adrenaline!!! That would be exciting just as regular 6* champs gaining regen, otherwise they won't benefit of the same increased value added by this new mechanics
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 893 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    T5bc 3 needed but inventory can only hold 2?

    The Inventory Capacity for Tier 5 Basics will also be increasing with the 17.0 release! You'll be able to hold on to 6 of those valuable catalysts without worrying about them expiring.

    You've been asked multiple times but have answer(or not seen them). Would the capacity for T2A also be increased?

    Havent*
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    While I'm not surprised one bit, pretty lackluster list. 😔
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    With the difficulty of getting 6 star shards , the quality of champ should be there. In order to open a 6 star champ you had to 100% chapter 5 and the last 2 uncollected monthly events. Most of the champs on this list do need to be awakened. Given the rarity of 6 stars they should all come awakened at level 1. This would still require a dupe to become stronger, but a fair trade off given the list.

    Any 6 star at rank 2 should be a viable option to 100%LOL. I would like to see anyone clear the easy path in LOL with an unduped Deadpool x force at rank 2/35 6 *
  • GonzagolGonzagol Posts: 1
    Kabam this was ur opportunity to add the ones that are not in the 5* crystals, like SW, Thor, DS, MM, WM, Electro, BW, VISION, WOLVY. But u did great adding some useless champs (****). The only decent and good news is DD (classic) and Capww2.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 60
    Hey Kabam. Will there still be 6* all type crystals? How many shards will they cost?
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    Is scarlet witch only limited 4 star?,i thought she would be available as 6 star but not in the list.Not even in 5 star also.Bring her to 6 star pls.
  • ck87_ck87_ Posts: 16
    Gonzagol wrote: »
    Kabam this was ur opportunity to add the ones that are not in the 5* crystals, like SW, Thor, DS, MM, WM, Electro, BW, VISION, WOLVY. But u did great adding some useless champs (****). The only decent and good news is DD (classic) and Capww2.

    totally agree with you
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,429 Guardian
    linux wrote: »
    But saying that Thor JF, Deadpool XF, and Iron Fist aren't among the worst current champs ... I disagree with that claim, which Miike specifically made.

    I would disagree with that statement (to clarify, I do not believe Thor JF and Iron Fist are among the worst champs) but that's not what my post discussed. I specifically made a statement about saying something is useless for end game content explicitly.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,218 ★★★
    This game is a circus show. What next ? 7* champs

    Yes
Sign In or Register to comment.