**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Is Void worthy?

I pulled a 5* Void from a Sentry crystal. Is he worth the Generic 5* Awakening Gem I got for exploration of 5.4? I have 7 Science 5* sig stones and 10 Generic 5* sig stones. Opinions?

Comments

• mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    You could r4 him but I wouldn't use a generic If I were you.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 148
    edited January 2018
    Don't listen to mfleury...He doesn't know what's he's talking about...lol. If you are not going to awaken him, might as well not to rank 4 him. Void need to be awakened to be great. You need his sig ability "Fear of the Void". I know what i'am saying because I have one R4 sig 50. I would use generic awakening gem only to God Tier Champs. like Blade, Stark Spidey, Medusa, or SL. I used mine to Blade and don't regret it..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,128 ★★★★★
    He need the. Dups But. Im wuld not use a ger awky gym for him.
    ZEN wrote: »
    Don't listen to mfleury...He doesn't know what's he's talking about...lol. If you are not going to awaken him, might as well not to rank 4 him. Void need to be awakened to be great. You need his sig ability "Fear of the Void". I know what i'am saying because I have one R4 sig 50. I would use generic awakening gem only to God Tier Champs. like Blade, Stark Spidey, Medusa, or SL. I used mine to Blade and don't regret it..

Well, that is my point, he's not worth a generic. I said that he could r4 because maybe he's just like me, with overflow of t2a and no great champs. I'm he could use something like a science gem in the future.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Yeah, I have a 4/55 Blade, sig 75, and a 4/55 SL, sig 61. I also have a 5* Tech Awakening Gem that I’m saving for Sparky. I don’t have Medusa.
    Than I would save the generic for someone like voodoo and just r5 blade if you need to use those t2a.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don’t use a generic. He needs a lot of sig levels to be great so with the amount of stones you have he’s not worth it
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Thanks for the info. Appreciated.