**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Stark spider back dash question

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
I have recently pulled stark as a 4* on second account. To be clear, he is by far my best damage dealer, I am enjoying playing with him, but I am struggling some with his timing. Is it just me or is he more likely to be caught while dashing backwards? If the ai uses a single strike and I dash back to build poise I don’t have an issue but if the play like venom or dorm and charge in with multiple swings I feel like the first back flip manages to make them miss but the second flip is prone to being hit.

Is there a change in timing that stark pros use or is this kinda a weakness in the champ that players need to learn to play around?

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have him in R5 99 sig 4*. Its a learning curve, but once you have it down, he will constantly delivery huge damage, he has been my life saver for a lot of the game, i pair him with blade and i automatically get 3 spider pose. Against a large health enemy, i will get 6 pose on him ,then go to town.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I have started going right into a block after my dash, just because some champs always will only do one heavy attack but many will throw a second and catch you if you don't block or double dash.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    It is different timing but once you get it down....

I just think Starky's animation is great. Attacking with him is fun. Evading with him is fun. He is just a fun champ to play.