**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you excited to open your first 6* Champion?

BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Simple yes or no. Explain why if you wish. Let’s see if the voice of the players is listened to.

Are you excited to open your first 6* Champion? 173 votes

Yes
26%
Vdh2008Whododo872danielmathShrimkinsIronDevilSuperChronaBendyBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerMarzGrooveNerfed2DefAl2QSlickpeteyAdamdrt2006SakkbanIrakliBarnes1BUZZdog3000nameplaswhaler213 45 votes
No
73%
GamerMattyloJh_DezOmniDARKLOKIRagamugginGunnerJOHNOSA1995BornBigMovd016EvilEmpireGbSarkarBadroseThe_OneDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabCuteshelfTillerTheKillerThat_Dude52NinjAlan 128 votes

Comments

• Options
    No
    I am not excited at all personally. I am happy to see no God Tier champs as they could likely dominate the game. I am also happy to see no complete garbage champs. I think the champ selection of good average champs is wise. I just think there are too many in the initial pool and the odds of duplicating the 1/24 you get first is slim and too depressing to even consider atm
  • Options
    bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
    No
    Not even a little bit. So few champs even seem worth it and I’m so opposed to the idea of 6* to begin with.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m holding shards for the potential at a better pool in the future. Sitting at 13k right now
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    No
    1st batch of 6 star champs is garbage, except Angela, Captain America WWII but there's a really low chance of pulling them.
    It's better to save those shards.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    No
    No, just the idea to open one of the 1st released champions makes me sick and want to quit the game. After years spent trying to get the bests, I feel like I have to start from the beginning with crappy champs. Imagine the tears of joy when you'll get your 6* version of unduped Winter Soldier... WOW!
  • Options
    No
    I'm one of those who doesn't even have any God Tier 5* Champs, Why would I ever care about 6*champs?
    I have 18 **** 5* champs out of 20.
    It just makes the game content that much more unreachable for me. I doubt I will ever be able to fully explore Act 5. My skill is just not good enough, and now there will be more content that I cannot do.

It is more likely that I will start playing less and less....
  • Options
    No
    Kinda curious the opinions of those saying yes. None of you have said anything? Would legit love to hear why you are excited.
  • Options
    Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Yes
    6 star blade lets gooo!
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Yes
    I am. The changing meta now that 6 stars are included will hopefully be enough for me to walk away from this ever disappointing experience. Not putting in the same work for the champs I’ve already got in 2,3,4, and some in 5 stars. It’s silly
  • Options
    No
    6 star blade lets gooo!

LOL you might be waiting a long while!
  • Options
    No
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    I am. The changing meta now that 6 stars are included will hopefully be enough for me to walk away from this ever disappointing experience. Not putting in the same work for the champs I’ve already got in 2,3,4, and some in 5 stars. It’s silly

Fair point!

• Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Yes
    What did you expect them to add? You should have known as soon as we were told 6* would be a thing that the starting pool would be garbage. I’m well aware of the fact anything I pull will be basically useless content wise, however it will boost the prestige of anyone still using r5 4* for prestige. That alone is more value then I expected kabam would give. Your just greedy if you expected them to add champs like blade (the same way kabam is greedy for even announcing 6* champs)
  • Options
    No
    I am thrilled they didn’t add God tier champs. Wish they only have 12 initially.

And I just realized I am also thrilled they don’t need T1A’s. I expected them to need 6-7 per rank level.
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    No
    As someone with an awesome roster of r5 and r4 5* I’m not excited 1 bit. The list of champs is so trash that even if I dup and r2 them they would still be garbage compared to my r4 5*s the only champ in that whole list I would even bother to use is Angela maybe GG on defense. #SixStarTrashCans
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I would vote yes but i don't have any 6star shard yet. this poll look good it has some good and decent champs in it, its a nice balance that we can work with.

PS. "god tier" dos not exist, there no such thing.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Yes
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I would vote yes but i don't have any 6star shard yet. this poll look good it has some good and decent champs in it, its a nice balance that we can work with.

PS. You prob don’t have a god tier if you feel that way

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No
    Don't think so, the odd is not high ... probably feel good only if get to open Angela (don't need to dup), Yondu, Nebula and probably Green Goblin. For the rest, since it is so hard to dup a 6*, and since most of them are not game changers, 4/24 = 16.67% is nothing to be excited about.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    No
    Im wuld If. Im. Not. Wont to save the shard for Mabye a better 6 Stars.
  • Options
    No
    Problem with saving for better 6* offerings is the pool gets watered down even more giving you even less of a chance to get a champ you want, and less yet of a duplicate.
  • Options
    No
    Pool is horrid barely any usable unduped heros in this batch. Unless you get lucky and grab one of the 2-3 decent ones it's a complete waste of a pull. I'd save until either featured is released (hoping it's off the old style not the new style for 5*) or until the pool is increased. It's getting really obnoxious with the champions that Kabam is trying to pass of as usable in end game content no one wants the garbage in these crystals (same with the new 5* featured pool).
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yes
    Brandonius wrote: »
    I am not excited at all personally. I am happy to see no God Tier champs as they could likely dominate the game. I am also happy to see no complete garbage champs. I think the champ selection of good average champs is wise. I just think there are too many in the initial pool and the odds of duplicating the 1/24 you get first is slim and too depressing to even consider atm

Finally, someone who (more or less) agrees with me lol
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    Yes
    I am excited I would say 10-12 of the initial pool I would be happy to pull even if it ends up being AWD being that its an automatic 4/55 I cant really complain too much
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101

I do have some of the so call "god tier" like a 5star star-lord and a 4star hyperion but they don't make me a good player my skill make me good player

I agree that skill is what makes you a good player, but in that same context a "god tier" champ can allow a less skillful player to achieve rewards easier than someone of more skill.
  • Options
    OMC_Pinto wrote: »

I do have some of the so call "god tier" like a 5star star-lord and a 4star hyperion but they don't make me a good player my skill make me good player

I agree that skill is what makes you a good player, but in that same context a "god tier" champ can allow a less skillful player to achieve rewards easier than someone of more skill.

so you are saying that a so call "god tier" champ can boost the skills of a player I have to say no to that. a player has to practice with any champion to get familiar with and more skillful at playing, so let say out of 100% the player skill is 50% the champions stats is 25% and the player masteries setup is the last 25% so I don't any of the champion better or worse then the other.
  • Options
    BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    edited January 2018
    No
    @Foxhero007
    Thats just false
  • Options
    @Foxhero007
    Thats just false

no its not