Options

Accidental Purchase of Awakening Gem Deal

I revisited the deal that popped up and I tried closing it. I accidentally bought the 200 unit offer. Thankfully it wasn’t the other one. Shouldn’t the developers have placed a purchase confirmation message up? That was an odd and upsetting experience I just had fearing I bought the 1000 unit offer. Can you pop up an alert like you do with the basic catalyst 10k bc arena entry?

Comments

• Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Do not use any of the items, lodge a support ticket and it is in many cases possible to get a refund.
  • Options
    Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    I brought up the idea of adding a confirmation box 6 months ago and Kabam Miike said he'd pass it along to the team. Clearly nothing has changed to prevent accidental purchases. Maybe post in the suggestions thread so others can add their support.

Here's the thread I had. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/6031/add-a-confirmation-box-when-making-purchases#latest
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    hylozoii wrote: »
    @RedRooster Thank you. I wasn’t sure if they would do that. I’m not making a fuss about 200 units, and I already used the sig stone. It would have been comforting to know there was protection from a mishap of a finger tap for future purchase offers like this. I would not have been as okay with losing 1000 units on the 4* offer. :neutral:

Dude, youre awesome!!!
    You did a little mistake and then create a thread to suggest a way to avoid this for others!!! no complains or refund request!!! just wow!! I agree with you %100!!!!

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I brought up the idea of adding a confirmation box 6 months ago and Kabam Miike said he'd pass it along to the team. Clearly nothing has changed to prevent accidental purchases. Maybe post in the suggestions thread so others can add their support.

Here's the thread I had. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/6031/add-a-confirmation-box-when-making-purchases#latest

Thank you for the link, Just went there and like your idea!!
    Cheers!!!
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    'We are unable to give you a refund because it has already been spent on buying the brand new CEO car. We apologize for an inconvenience this may have caused you.'