**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confirm 5* void compensation

There is 2.5 hours left for the void feature crystal. Can someone confirm that those of us that received the 5* sentry in the short window of Crystal Mix up will for sure be receiving 5* voids? I know it was said that it would be sometime at the end of the week but I just want some confirmation that this will definitely be happening so I don’t miss my chance at targeting this featured champ. Thanks @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    LilJoh wrote: »
    There is 2.5 hours left for the void feature crystal. Can someone confirm that those of us that received the 5* sentry in the short window of Crystal Mix up will for sure be receiving 5* voids? I know it was said that it would be sometime at the end of the week but I just want some confirmation that this will definitely be happening so I don’t miss my chance at targeting this featured champ. Thanks @Kabam Miike

it is right there on the front page

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/45547/regarding-void-and-sentry-crystal-mixup#latest
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I know they said by the end of the week, but I agree, a little clarification would be nice!
  • Options
    LilJohLilJoh Posts: 52
    @1haunted_memory I am aware of what the post says. I’d just like some more confirmation as to when we might be able to expect and can we be sure as there are only 22 minutes left to attempt for a feature in the event that there has been some lapse.
  • Options
    SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    I haven’t received either for what it’s worth. Was one of the initial posters who’s thread was merged on Day of.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike may we please have an update?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    At least wait for the end of the week, it's Friday tomorrow calm down
  • Options
    At least wait for the end of the week, it's Friday tomorrow calm down

Don't think anybody was acting out