**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to R4? (complete poll)

MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
One thing to take into consideration: I've already 100% LoL

Which 5* to R4? (complete poll) 104 votes

Duped Hela
25%
Vdh2008Jh_DezGbSarkarSuperChronaHarcourtmazeErza_ScarletNinjAlanPranesh99Losspikvg2782INTEGRALadqqedfyvrVision_41Sakkbansbb75Darkrider05Jason7680Stark78AlfabuttersDOKTOROKTOPUS 26 votes
Unduped Doctor Voodoo
2%
HeroBoltsyDrewbe14MattScott 3 votes
Unduped Morningstar
3%
danielmathJoeswimmerVenturagauravtheslayer 4 votes
Duped Star Lord
57%
KickenChickenOwGssDL864ShadTheManGamerGKaineJOHNOSA1995CableEvilEmpiresupermanMKZBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerDrOctavius2_2MagicBentonMaximus_SpankersonZENCapWW2Bosko888670trey92008qwwe 60 votes
Unduped Green Goblin
1%
Ollyoxenfreehydrogohard 2 votes
Unduped Nightcrawler
3%
WildpantsKrazewulfosvinniegainzWarMaster1362 4 votes
Unduped Hulk (classic)
4%
AakashMasterTroller42JulzSpiritOfVengeanceElitehunter 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Duped Hela
    4/55 Hela can out-damage RoL Wolverines Regen. Look it up on YT
  • Options
    Remember, I've already 100% Labyrinth of Legends. Just take that into consideration.
    I really need the advice on this one.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Duped Star Lord
    Bahamut wrote: »

So can SL
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Duped Hela
    Bahamut wrote: »

So can SL

But Hela is hella cool
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Duped Star Lord
    I would stick with SL and are you saving for blade?
  • Options
    So the only part holding me back from ranking SL is simply because I've already finished LoL.
    I'm not really saving for Blade. I don't love him as much as other people do.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Unduped Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler would be some op defender but Hela is good for quests and in general
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t rank any o those if you aren’t hurting for prestige
  • Options
    Prestige is not an issue for me at the moment. I mean, it's nice to have good prestige but it's not my goal. I already have 6 5* r4, so this poll is determining who my seventh will be.
  • Options
    Prestige is not an issue for me at the moment. I mean, it's nice to have good prestige but it's not my goal. I already have 6 5* r4, so this poll is determining who my seventh will be.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Unduped Morningstar
    Hela, SL, hulk, NC GG are non starts imo, it's voodoo or MS. Voodoo kinda sucks unduped, MS can still do some cool things for you, there will always be content with buffs that she can demolish. I used one of the 5* generics on her, no regrets (also has monster prestige though i know you said that's not your goal). She's also an excellent defender (even MMX died to mine a couple times, though she has to be awakened for that).
  • Options
    @danielmath Valid points there. Can you quickly clarify what you mean by "non starts"?
  • Options
    Unduped Morningstar
    Mixkebab wrote: »
    @danielmath Valid points there. Can you quickly clarify what you mean by "non starts"?

typing fail, i meant non starters. Hulk is ****, NC is pretty much useless, hela is mediocre, GG isn't bad but nothing special, SL i personally ranked down from rank 4 to rank 3.
  • Options
    @Googleplexian okay then here’s a scenario. Suppose both Voodoo and Morningstar are duped. THEN who would you pick?
  • Options
    Unduped Morningstar
    @Mixkebab who are your 4/55 and 5/65?
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Duped Star Lord
    @Googleplexian okay then here’s a scenario. Suppose both Voodoo and Morningstar are duped. THEN who would you pick?

Voodoo no question, he’s amazing when he’s duped.

• Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Duped Star Lord
    Star Lord (No duh) has incredible damage. Nightcrawler would be an insane defender too. I would go one of those two hands down.
  • Options
    @danielmath I haven't made up my mind on 5/65 yet
    My 4/55s are Medusa, Sparky, AA, Modok, Iceman, and Magik
  • Options
    Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    edited January 2018
    Duped Hela
    @Mixkebab I voted Hela before reading you've 100%ed Lab 1000% Ms. With your current r4s you don't need straight damage. Ms offers an immunity, amazing questing viability as well as high prestige (I know that's not what you're shooting for). Her vast array abilities allow for fantastic utility in so many situations. Her life steal makes her easily sustainable and her damage is amazing great for AQ. If I had both her and Voodoo duped as much as I love voodoo I would pick Ms. She does what Voodoo can do better except for power control and ability reduction. You don't need either as you have Magik and AA.
  • Options
    Unduped Morningstar
    @danielmath I haven't made up my mind on 5/65 yet
    My 4/55s are Medusa, Sparky, AA, Modok, Iceman, and Magik

Then Morningstar for sure, gives you a bleed immune when ice is busy
  • Options
    @Anonymous2354 @danielmath
    You two may have both sold me MS. You’re right, I don’t need straight damage given the R4’s I already have. At this point I need a champ that covers more ground, fill a missing piece if you will.

MS might actually be that choice, since Hela is still all about damage output.

But I think you nailed why I haven’t been using my Voodoo: it’s cuz I already have Magik and AA
  • Options
    Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    Duped Hela
    @Mixkebab plus your Voodoo isn't duped not worth taking up unduped. Ms covers alot of ground extremely solid for aq which can free up some of your other champs for questing. She's just a solid all around beast I say go for it.