**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up Quake?

Today, I pulled a 4 star Quake from the 4 star crystal. I used her in battle and she was REALLY good. Should I take her to rank 4/5?
My questing team currently consists of:
5 star Dormammu rank 3 level 45
4 star hood rank 4 level 40
5 star Old Man Logan rank 2 level 35
4 star Crossbones rank 4 level 40
4 star Hulk rank 3 level 30

If I rank her up, I plan to switch hulk with her.
also, she has a synergy with crossbones while hulk has a synergy with Old man Logan

So the question is: Shud I rank up Quake to rank 4 or 5 and put her on my team instead of hulk

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    edited January 2018
    Is Hulk duped? If not, then switch Hulk for Quake. R5 her!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    My only R5 is an unduped quake.

Wiping out your enemies without hitting them is awesome.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Is Hulk duped? If not, then switch Hulk for Quake. R5 her!

He is not duped. But if he was, then shud I still switch in quake?
  • Options
    phillgreen wrote: »
    My only R5 is an unduped quake.

Wiping out your enemies without hitting them is awesome.

I know!!! I can beat so many people by holding heavy, evade, parry, and repeat
  • Options
    neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    I use 2 quakes 4* r5 and 5* r3 together with hawkeye and black widow whenever i need to get through spiked armor or power gain paths. She is very very useful and the champ of the month since they fixed her aftershock damage
  • Options
    Quake is amazing. Very good damage with her aftershocks. Minimal damage dealt to her. You can kill opponents without dealing a hit. Has very nice ability accuracy reduction and they buffed her with her giving concussion while charging a heavy. Very good champ all around
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Congrats on getting Quake. Although a bit qwerky to get the most out of her abilities, She's still pretty damn good once you get a feel for playing her style and she's ranked fairly high in prestige.
    Regardless of who you decide to switch out, I personally think she should go minimum 4/40, and the same with Hulk.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    I agree with AwesomeKyloRen. and quake can give you an edge in some fights
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Old man Logan is a waste... You should take Quake upto 5/50 she's worth it... Best Science Champ... In attack and Defense as well.. Even Unduped...
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I'd rank her up to 5/50 if it is possible and put her in your team instead of Old Man Logan.
  • Options
    Should I switch Hulk out with quake and Old Man Logan out with 5 star Beast rank 2 level 35?
  • Options
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »
    Old man Logan is a waste... You should take Quake upto 5/50 she's worth it... Best Science Champ... In attack and Defense as well.. Even Unduped...

then Should I switch Hulk out with quake and Old Man Logan out with 5 star Beast rank 2 level 35?
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Definitely level her up. She can beat her opponents without ever hitting them. Look up “Quake vs Mephisto MCoC” on YouTube