**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you open a 6* or save shards?

LM796LM796 Posts: 55
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
The first batch of 6*s are terrible. I don’t think there’s even one that I’d be happy to get as my first. (Some are okay at best, but would need to be duped). That said, is everybody else just gonna save the shards indefinitely until some worthwhile champs are released?

Will you open a 6* or save shards? 124 votes

Yes I will open a 6* as soon as I have 10k
45%
Etaki_LirakoidanielmathGoose_812StarKingCapWW2TeezezdangerbluPrimmer79K1lltasticJP1119ReveRandom_NoobSeKoGAM3RGUYNomarigerolF4k3_GaM3rIrakliKaty_CandyRichiesDad79KyloCreeper 56 votes
No, I will save shards.
54%
RagamugginGunnerLoganSnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995CableRenegade_DoggyThat_Dude52JamesMNinjAlanLastPlayerXbloodyCainLoPrestiSpity68DemonicStalkerFireballs5NDK13SIlverProfessorOneManNickMaksbrSuperman69 68 votes

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    i will open them. i just have the faith i'll pull a decent champ. also a 6* is an instant 5* 4/55 so i'll take that.

other thing is that i am terrible for saving crystals. for example i have 2k either premiums, 3* or 4* shards i open the crystals instantly. same for the 5*s. i can only save the Free, and Arena crystals lol.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    There are a few champs I would be ok with getting out of the first batch... none of them will be ground shattering... but they will be ok.

Waiting has its drawbacks... they could release more good characters... or more not so great characters. Right now there is a 4% chance you will get any of the characters. Most are saying Angela is the best in the crystal right now. So a 4% chance to get her...

When they release the next batch let's assume another 6 more characters till everyone is in it, cause we need to be strung a long... and let's assume no god tier, because they only released like one or two a month for the basic 5* crystal... Chances of getting Angela drop to 3 % another release later 2.7 % and so on... and that's if they release every month like they did with the 5* Basic.

Who knows we could be stuck with this set of 24 for 6 months.... How long did we have the same 20ish guys in the original 5 * Basic Crystal before the additions started last summer?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    No, I will save shards.
    Gonna be tough, but im waiting. Got 11,200 now... waiting for the next batch in the pool or featured
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Gonna be tough, but im waiting. Got 11,200 now... waiting for the next batch in the pool or featured

I have a feeling the featured is going to be like the new featured 5* crystal upcoming.

Imo how terrrible can a free 4/55 be (well actually slightly higher base stats than a 4/55). I am not going to wait just to pull a 6* she-hulk anyways.
  • LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    No, I will save shards.
    Waiting will limit your chances on getting anyone else who is added really.

If your waiting for AA, GP, Sparky, GR, Blade etc they probs won't get a 6* version for "balance" considering Wolverine, and super watered down SW and DS can't even get a 5* for balance then forget those others as 6*s.

Also if your waiting for features then in my opinion wasting 5k shards isn't a great option either considering 6* shards are super rare at the moment

True waiting will limit the chances of getting Chamion X but there are no god tier champs in poll rn so
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Opening on day one. Angela is arguably the best unduped champion. If they add more champions chance to get her will drop.
  • LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    No, I will save shards.
    Opening on day one. Angela is arguably the best unduped champion. If they add more champions chance to get her will drop.
    Angela, Cable, Yellowjacket are all pretty good. But honestly those (and a few others) are the only good champions in there UNDUPED.Storm and Daredevil classic are in there too but they need to be duped to be better. I'd honestly just wait
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I will hope for Nebula, as I can beat any fight anytime (within reason) with my unawakened r4 4* I just love her moves and potential damage with her shock charges and L2. A very close 2nd would be Angela or Yondu.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I've almost got enough for 2, so I'll save
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I d ne happy with CapWWII
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    No, I will save shards.

d1uu34wdko2o.png

All things considered, I will be waiting.

I think.

I actually think the only 4 I want are DD, Beast, Nebula or Angela.

4/24 (or 1/6)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, I will save shards.
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

I have a feeling the featured is going to be like the new featured 5* crystal upcoming.

Imo how terrrible can a free 4/55 be (well actually slightly higher base stats than a 4/55). I am not going to wait just to pull a 6* she-hulk anyways.
    90% of those champs at 4/55 are useless to me. Not even arena fodder.
    What would make Kingpin good as a 6*? Assuming he's unduped. does he have the damage? or something useful going for him?
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    I got 2500 6* shards. Freaking 2500. Guess it will take me forever to do open one.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    What would make Kingpin good as a 6*? Assuming he's unduped. does he have the damage? or something useful going for him?

Spam sp1 for magik counter. And high health %. Nice damage as well for sp2.
    Thanks. with that i'll be happy IF i get him. one less in my blacklist ''guys i wouldn't definitely want to pull''.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    this poll look good it has some good and decent champs in it, its a nice balance that we can work with.
  • LM796 wrote: »
    The first batch of 6*s are terrible. I don’t think there’s even one that I’d be happy to get as my first. (Some are okay at best, but would need to be duped). That said, is everybody else just gonna save the shards indefinitely until some worthwhile champs are released?

Really I think the shares are a waste of time, hell more of the crystals give you **** on crape with the chance of more ****. I truly think the game designers are thinking this game should be make bg million yet the people paying to play or even the click over time plwy really want some better results other than the same old **** day in and day out. Honestly what is the insensitive to attract new players when all I can say is this game is click bait and best right now.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    No, I will save shards.
    I will wait to add some more champs to the 6* roster. Don't want to pull 6* LC.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    No, I will save shards.
    zero7 wrote: »

d1uu34wdko2o.png

All things considered, I will be waiting.

I think.

I actually think the only 4 I want are DD, Beast, Nebula or Angela.

4/24 (or 1/6)

you put poo on one of the champs you wanted

Trucos put poo on one the champs I wanted.

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    IMO the only champs in the pool who are literally useless are DPFX and Karnak. JF can stunlock, LC and Rulk are getting buffed, Beast can cut power gain in half, Sig 200 Gamora will have an insane assasination chance, Loki with Hela and RagnaThor is OP, Iron Fist actually does a lot of damage when you stack armor break, all of these champs exept DPXF and Karnak are worth it, especially since they all basically start off at 4/55
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Bahamut wrote: »
    IMO the only champs in the pool who are literally useless are DPFX and Karnak. JF can stunlock, LC and Rulk are getting buffed, Beast can cut power gain in half, Sig 200 Gamora will have an insane assasination chance, Loki with Hela and RagnaThor is OP, Iron Fist actually does a lot of damage when you stack armor break, all of these champs exept DPXF and Karnak are worth it, especially since they all basically start off at 4/55

All of these you mentioned need to be awakened. Good luck awakening 6star

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, I will save shards.
    I'm guessing that most, if not all, people who aren't close to having 10k shards are voting for "Open right away". What they don't realize is that to get enough shards they'll either have to 100% act 5 or dupe 30+ 5* champs. IMO, once they do that they'll realize that 90% of the current pool is worthless to their roster and many will change their minds.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No, I will save shards.
    No point in opening. 6 star shards are hard to get and only Angela is worth it, and we all know we won't get her. Saving till they introduce featured crystals or at least put in more good champs in the pool.

Getting any other champ than Angela I wont even bother ranking, so no point in opening.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I'm guessing that most, if not all, people who aren't close to having 10k shards are voting for "Open right away". What they don't realize is that to get enough shards they'll either have to 100% act 5 or dupe 30+ 5* champs. IMO, once they do that they'll realize that 90% of the current pool is worthless to their roster and many will change their minds.

...Or they could just 100% uncollected monthly event four times like me. In theory, it's not difficult to get a 6 star champ if you're at a certain level of the game.