**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bugs and Future Fixes

Dear @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit or other admins that may read this post

Across all platforms, in Map 5 in Expert tier (especially on Days 3, 4 and 5), Uncollected, Tier 2 AW, the playing community, particularly my alliance are seeing the following bugs:
  • Dexterity issues and being hit
  • Parry issues, with parry flashing across the screen and no stun registering
  • Unresponsive/Delayed motions, particularly when you have the enemy blocked into a corner or after a heavy / special power
  • Enemies evading-while-hitting
  • Enemies tracking us down across huge lengths, either our dash back has been shortened or theirs extended. their light attacks can follow you almost across the screen
  • Short Dash backs
  • Controls charging you randomly in and out, dropping blocks, throwing heavies.... you name it

There has been plenty of video evidence of these issues, most have been acknowledged. It would be nice if someone addressed each one and gave the community a timeframe on when / if they will be fixed. Quite a lot of folks are being patient.

A simple statement of what the team is working on currently, when they hope to have things fixed with an actual timeframe, would be fantastic customer service.

If the time frame is delayed, follow up announcements would be very considerate and go a long way.

It would be particularly useful to have this pinned in this forum, like an announcement of sorts, so that people can see what you have acknowledged and when the team may get around to fixing it

It is not like we are becoming worse players suddenly overnight.... I consider myself a decent player, and it is super noticeable when things do not work as intended. Then I watch video evidence of it and see the same stuff posted by others... The response of "this issue is complicated, we are aware of the issue, thanks for hanging in there!" is to be quite frank, getting old and frustrating, as we have no idea when these issues will be fixed. There are some issues on here that are over a year old.

What probably irks the playing community is, if an exploit or bug aids us and is in our favour, it is fixed in a 24 hour timeframe - which I absolutely agree with. But in saying that, the same courtesy should be extended to the loyal player base within a reasonable time frame.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Same issue here and now it's hard as f to bait a special u die trying
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Working as intended EOM
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    And in the latest announcement, majority of these are not being fixed. What does "improvements" actually mean?
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Well written .. these issues should be number 1 priority of the game.

They literally fixed only one bug of iPhone X out of so many other that community cares about .

According to them this takes time but seriously so many months it’s unacceptable
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    It seems to relapse every few months since patch 12.0. Maybe that's how they get us to spend money on units now instead of quality product. We have had one compensation for broken game mechanics in a year. Not bad for them.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    And now, on to crashes, and here we go......
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Still awaiting an admin
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Draenath. Since we have a master thread about these issues here, I'm going to go ahead and close this one out. Please check there for updates when they are ready. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.