**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I become Uncollected with these guys?

5* r2 unduped GR
4* r5 duped hulk
4* r4 duped archangel
4* r4 duped crossbones
4* r4 duped ultron
4* r4 duped SW
4* r4 duped wolverine

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe get a few more to r5, but you have the champs.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    which ones are best to r5 to be uncollected? should i have a team of r5?
  • TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    Archangel is clutch. Wolverine and GR would also be good to take up (SW wouldn’t be too bad either)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rider, hulk, arch, crossbones, SW. I didn't say wolvy or ultron because arch is obviously better than wolvy and the others I believe that will be more useful than ultron are more useful than ultron.
    Do i have to take them to rank 5? Is it possible to do so with what I have now?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    R5 your archangel, helped me a lot through a lot of the first 2 chapters of act 5 and mines not even duped yet. Finish fights quickly as long as their not immune to bleed or poison.
    I see. I just need another t4 mutant
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hell yes. You might want to bring more of them to R5 (or R3 in GRs case) but those champs are great
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Lol forget this game you'll never be
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    You will be able to do it easily , i completed it with all 4* r4 and they were not as good as yours.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Yes
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Either ghost Rider or wolverine for the path clear. The noodle whipper won't do much against the collector but either will wolverine

In terms of the collector...

Take hulk for sure. Throw all single 20% revives on him vs the collector. Don't try and revive with anyone else with those

AA and Scarlet witch.

CB is ok. You can get some damage out of him

Ultron no. Don't do it.

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited January 2018
    Make sure to bring a bleed immune for 5.2.6. I ended up using two team revives against Yondu without one.

4/40s can work. Just pop some boosts. Wish I had a duped Hulk as my unduped version was still my MVP.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Drpancakes wrote: »
    5* r2 unduped GR
    4* r5 duped hulk
    4* r4 duped archangel
    4* r4 duped crossbones
    4* r4 duped ultron
    4* r4 duped SW
    4* r4 duped wolverine

doable but it would be easier with
    r3 GR 5*
    the rest R5.

• McocmcMcocmc Posts: 21
    Of course you can if you play good and with roughly 2k units or more
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    edited January 2018
    Mcocmc wrote: »
    Of course you can if you play good and with roughly 2k units or more

yes. u can only use around 1k units = 5 teams revive combined with your skills with AA SW and Ultron. boost also important. the big hit is the collector u need someone like spidey or DD to evade his sp1 sp2
    evade and bait!!!
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Depends on your skill
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Depends on your skill

If he’s gotten this far, he’s got skill. Or very deep pockets. Either one is good
    wish i had deep pockets
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Drpancakes

You can do it with that roster. I think Bane will be the hardest thing for you, but definitely use boosts because that will help a lot. I think all of those champs are good for R5 unless you get some 5*s that are better options. Once you get a team of R5 4*s focus on taking up 5*s since they have more potential.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That GR will help a lot as you rank him up.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Having specific champs will make it easier. Having stronger champs will make it faster, and buying more lotto tickets will increase your odds of winning...
    These are all 4/40's and magik Is a unduped R2. Just play smart and lag his L1. I do 4 hits back up, 4 hits back up, full combo and hold block until he throws a combo and try to push him to an L2.
    You have thee typical champs that evade like DD awakened, NC, spidey... those help avoid his L1. Or u can take chain stun champs and try to push him into an L2.
    You can also try to burn his energy with vision OG and AOU.
    Wish you luck.
    lzdzmqbt8dl7.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Drpancakes wrote: »
    Do i have to take them to rank 5? Is it possible to do so with what I have now?

Yes, bcos that will probably save you alot of revives and potions :) definitely worth R5-ing most of your listed 4* and R3-ing your 5*. Those are excellent champs, will help you to get your uncollected. The rest lies within your own finger tips :) good luck