**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Mastery suggestions

o9ullg6qzwzo.png

befgu5orzjwq.png
6ex0r5uk2ehr.png
wgm1f8cdtgik.png

I would Iike some suggestions to make my players stronger. Also which is bettter to unlock recovery, willpower, or deep wounds?

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Perfect block and stand your ground are pretty useless, and 3 points in pierce is a waste (you only need 1 point there). You need 5 points in precision and 3 points in glass cannon, that's fundamental for every single mastery build. Then, max recovery and then deep wounds, because you have x23 and she will benefit greatly from these
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Perfect block and stand your ground are pretty useless, and 3 points in pierce is a waste (you only need 1 point there). You need 5 points in precision and 3 points in glass cannon, that's fundamental for every single mastery build. Then, max recovery and then deep wounds, because you have x23 and she will benefit greatly from these

The extra point in dexterity is a waste too.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Bigchiefwolf, since I don't know exactly your play style (aggressive? defensive? parry? intercept?), your focus in game (arena? quest?) and your top preferred champs, hard for me to comment how you can better move your mastery points around.

Someone from Trucos already published very good Mastery setup guides. I'm just going to share those setup to you. Sorry for the long posts, don't mean to spam. Putting them here for your ease of reference (actually taking me time to do it for you). I believe there should be 1 that suits you the most. Personally I do a little mixture of mystic, a little suicide (not too much) and not compromising too much PI since I still grind arena week-in week-out.

1) 15/6/3 CORE
    2) MYSTIC OVERLOAD
    3) SQUEAMISH
    4) TEAM PLAYER
    5) TEAM PLAYER DEFENSE
    6) FOREVER ALONE
    7) ARENA AVOIDER
    8) ARENA GRINDER
    9) 40-POINT BUDGET BUILD

=====================================
    1) 15/6/3 CORE
    Every mastery suggestion I provide will have these 24 masteries as a baseline. No matter what your goal is with masteries, these will provide significant benefit in any area of the game.

kecup0xcwiyd.png

2) MYSTIC OVERLOAD
    If you’re one of those lucky players with a ton of crazy good mystic champs, here’s a Mystic Dispersion build that should cover most of your needs.

7bpd03uczthe.png

3) SQUEAMISH
    If you don’t like taking damage but still want to have a good solid build that can handle most content, here is a non-suicide option for you.

jgnc8ep7cal2.png

4) TEAM PLAYER
    AW and AQ are where some of the best rewards are, and most people are going to want to be very competitive in these areas. Attack teams are useful for both AW and AQ (although there are some differences between the two, this build is acceptable for both modes).

qv9xwbcqqa5v.png

5) TEAM PLAYER DEFENSE
    Good AW Defense

rqbvrqxvl9xx.png

6) FOREVER ALONE
    Alliances are a vital part of this game and it’s hard to progress without them, but if you will only be doing solo questing and arenas, without ever joining an alliance, this build might be what you’re looking for.

gtqogrhb0m22.png

7) ARENA AVOIDER
    If arenas are not your thing, PI doesn’t matter one bit to you. Here is a solid build that completely removes PI boost from consideration for mastery choices.

sc91vev3hr04.png

8) ARENA GRINDER
    Arena points are determined by PI, which can be manipulated significantly through masteries. This is one of the highest overall PI boosts you can get, and is heavily focused on ending arena fights as quickly as possible.

qsd2nt7dxla0.png

9) 40-POINT BUDGET BUILD
    If you’re still working on getting enough mastery points to go for the expensive setups, this is a decent midgame build without any silver masteries that should help you through most content.

k7skeh5tx05s.png
  • Options
    BigchiefwolfBigchiefwolf Posts: 23
    Thanks for the responses...yes I’m looking mostly for aggressiveness as much offense that I can get. I try very hard to block every hit but tend to come up like 02 seconds short more power the better
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Thanks for the responses...yes I’m looking mostly for aggressiveness as much offense that I can get. I try very hard to block every hit but tend to come up like 02 seconds short more power the better

Nice, if you want to go All Out Attack and Gung-Ho style, u can consider these variants of Suicide Mastery setup, from less suicide to extreme suicide :)

5 Powerful Suicide Mastery Builds | Marvel Contest of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JezcYeA42Xc