Options

5 star void singularity crystal earl access check it out

Comments

• Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I want those 5 minutes of my life back. Why did u post those waste of time? Just like u said there goes 30 dollars down the drain well there goes 5 minutes down the drain
  • Options
    Why would anyone watch seatins videos he gets free 4 star champs awakened from Kabam
    Talk about a slap in the face to everyone that watched his videos, yet he has thousand of people watching them. Please be aware the dude is a joke! If you truly understood how much that helps him in the game compared to all of us that don't get that free BS. You would all stop tuning in to seatin and start tuning in to Legend OG D
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I want those 5 minutes of my life back. Why did u post those waste of time? Just like u said there goes 30 dollars down the drain well there goes 5 minutes down the drain

You weren’t forced to watch it. Your choice, your fault. Calm down a touch.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    LegendOGD wrote: »
    Why would anyone watch seatins videos he gets free 4 star champs awakened from Kabam
    Talk about a slap in the face to everyone that watched his videos, yet he has thousand of people watching them. Please be aware the dude is a joke! If you truly understood how much that helps him in the game compared to all of us that don't get that free BS. You would all stop tuning in to seatin and start tuning in to Legend OG D

He posts some useful videos. Don't slam other YouTubers, it doesn't help you. Lay off the haterade.
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Good 'ol shameless self promotion.
  • Options
    Yea I don't care if he people watch his videos and stuff like that but more needs to be done about him getting those free 4 star awakened champs I will continue to slam him about that it's multiple reasons for me and I don't feel like writing it all. Might even put a non hating but just bring it into the light kind of video PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, and then we want answers like kabam WHY and seatin have you deleted those champs?
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Yea I don't care if he people watch his videos and stuff like that but more needs to be done about him getting those free 4 star awakened champs I will continue to slam him about that it's multiple reasons for me and I don't feel like writing it all. Might even put a non hating but just bring it into the light kind of video PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, and then we want answers like kabam WHY and seatin have you deleted those champs?

If you’re referring to the new champs that Seatin recieves from Kabam, that’s from the Content Creators Program. It’s pretty simple, Kabam gives new champs to content creators (popular youtubers) so they can test them out and provide gameplay and info for their subs. They aren’t allowed to use them in War, Aq, Etc and they obviously don’t get to keep them forever. Not sure how long they get to test them out, I’d assume a few days-a week.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★

huh you obviously arent very informed. DO your homework before slandering and spouting off. Youtubers are given those champs to test out and after a short period the champs are taken back.
  • Options
    Lmao you obviously are new to the game, way before content creators program seatin was getting awakened 4 star champs from Kabam and.......someone spotted it in one of his videos and called him out and EVEN SEATIN admitted it and he got a lot of backlash for it and we still haven't seen those champs taken back. So really you all know about......nothing