**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam Team Please Read

ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Spider Webmaster was my own character idea. So this was my character idea from a book. I put it in this group on Facebook for people to vote for. So it's pretty much like a more buff Spiderman. And he is fast really fast. No photos. Though never got to the artist part of it. I am trying to start writing fresh. So I am passing this idea. To the Kabam team for new original debut.

Comments

• Options
    I got your attention that was my goal Kabam Ahab. Please add Scopion like Spider-Man villain. And the people I add in drop down under this comment plus 6* Spiderman, Falcon, and Huilkbuster. They put them on Marvel Future Fight. Marvel Legacy Additions of the Falcon
  • Options
    Falcon Legacy outfit
  • Options
    Hulkbuster suit
  • Options
    How did I get the Moderator Title?
  • Options
    I didn't have the title last night. It says before you click the title Moderator
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Don't say that...what is mod....lol
  • Options
    Isn't a guy who like edits or something?
  • Options
    Make sure to post all character suggestions in our Character Wishlist 3.0.
  • Options
    Where is that at. I am new to this forum. Well only like a month. But I am more use to Marvel Future Fights Mobrium lol. Didn't know about this one just yet.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Where is that at. I am new to this forum. Well only like a month. But I am more use to Marvel Future Fights Mobrium lol. Didn't know about this one just yet.

Typ it in in the search bar and it should pop up. Easy way to find something when you're looking for something specific.