**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3v3 not vs, are duels

I'm just wondering why 3v3 are called vs and not duel when I'm pretty sure they're not real time fights.

If they are real time fights then I'm sorry for the opponent i had to pause for 2 hours just before the fight started.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Its to provide a distinction between the two. Duel you can choose who to fight, and that counts for duel event. Vs is auto matched and does not count for event
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    So the only actual real time vs fights are the 1v1, or are they random duels too?
  • Options
    There are no real time vs fights
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Scurvy42 wrote: »
    So the only actual real time vs fights are the 1v1, or are they random duels too?

Theres no place in this game where you can play against a real person!!
    They are all AI, maybe one day we get to fight a real person!! I would love that!!
    Cheers!!!
  • Options
    Bummer. That's so disappointing. Vs implies to me I'm going against another human. Especially when they explicitly say duels are bot fights.
  • Options
    Bah, that actually makes it a lot less fun... may not bother with them anymore. Just fighting against a different and still relatively easy ai. My 92% isn't so impressive to me now. :(
  • Options
    the 3v3 is beneficial for rewards. the 1v1 isnt beneficial imo.
  • Options
    Bummer. That's so disappointing. Vs implies to me I'm going against another human. Especially when they explicitly say duels are bot fights.

I completely agree with you!!!! vs = against another person for me also!!!
    When I first started playing, I thought the same and use to pause the game to see how long my opponent was willing to wait!!!! When I got the news we are always facing a AI, I got pretty disappointed also!!
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    the 3v3 is beneficial for rewards. the 1v1 isnt beneficial imo.

Agreed!!!
  • Options
    Bah, that actually makes it a lot less fun... may not bother with them anymore. Just fighting against a different and still relatively easy ai. My 92% isn't so impressive to me now. :(

Hahahahaha!!!!! Agreed!!!
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I was under the impression that the versus crystal (from 1vs1) had a better chance at 2 star Punisher.
  • Options
    MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    I did not just read this hahahahaha. This post lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    When I first started playing, I thought the same and use to pause the game to see how long my opponent was willing to wait!!!!

It must have surely seemed an amazing streak of luck that no one ever tried to do the same thing back to you.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The game works because the AI is stupid lol. If you played against a real person and couldn't bait specials or the heavy hit it would probably be tedious if you were evenly matched.
  • Options
    "You can take on other players and earn exclusive rewards." is one if the loading screen messages i just noticed... how is that remotely honest?

We have confirmed that you are not fighting other players, you are fighting the ai controlling the champions as set up by another player, which isn't the same thing...

Seems disingenuous if not dishonest to me.
    *shrug*
  • Options
    "You can take on other players and earn exclusive rewards." is one if the loading screen messages i just noticed... how is that remotely honest?

We have confirmed that you are not fighting other players, you are fighting the ai controlling the champions as set up by another player, which isn't the same thing...

Seems disingenuous if not dishonest to me.
    *shrug*

you take on other players... champions... and earn exclusive rewards. I'm really not sure how you thought it was real time
  • Options
    Had they added that word i would agree 100%, but they did not.

I've been playing real time games online since 1992, why in 2017 when i started mcoc should i have thought that "playing other players" doesn't mean actually playing vs a human opponent?

Just disappointing.

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Had they added that word i would agree 100%, but they did not.

I've been playing real time games online since 1992, why in 2017 when i started mcoc should i have thought that "playing other players" doesn't mean actually playing vs a human opponent?

Just disappointing.

Thanks for reading.

Then you should know better......

• Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    When I first started playing, I thought the same and use to pause the game to see how long my opponent was willing to wait!!!!

It must have surely seemed an amazing streak of luck that no one ever tried to do the same thing back to you.

Hahahahah
    The game was new and I thought I was the only player that figured out how to pause the fight.....smh!
    I was very aggressive and wanted to end the fights quickly so my opponent doesn't pause!! LOL
    No complains....made me a very aggressive attacker, however, I still get disappointed at myself thinking back!
    Cheers!