**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy overflow

Lets say your on a map that costs 3 per tile. You get to the end of your energy and have 2 left. You want to keep going so you use a refill. It brings you back to full energy but really you just wasted 2 energy. I think it would be a good idea for that extra energy to carry over so when you use your refill it would bring you to 72. 70 from the refill and the 2 from what you had left over.

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Wait six minutes.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Wait six minutes.

Yeah I know lol, I thought everyone already did that? Who uses a refill when you already got 2 energy there lol
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Thats what I was doing when I had this idea and wrote this.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    It'd be nice to ask for Energy help when you weren't on zero though. Ask at like 30 then by the time you've used what you've got your alliance members have helped and given you more.
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    It'd be nice to ask for Energy help when you weren't on zero though. Ask at like 30 then by the time you've used what you've got your alliance members have helped and given you more.

Agree with this.
    Tarlungs wrote: »
    Lets say your on a map that costs 3 per tile. You get to the end of your energy and have 2 left. You want to keep going so you use a refill. It brings you back to full energy but really you just wasted 2 energy. I think it would be a good idea for that extra energy to carry over so when you use your refill it would bring you to 72. 70 from the refill and the 2 from what you had left over.

If you are going with that, then when you level up the same should happen. Its bloody annoying when I mistime it and have only used a few energy before I level up.