**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can anyone guide me on my Mastery setup please?

Ganesh_ChallaGanesh_Challa Posts: 32
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm at Level 40. I always feel confused about setting my mastery. Can anyone suggest or guide me how to set mastery so that I can take on big guys in fights and move forward

Comments

• Same, I’m level 34 can u help me too?

Thanks for the question!
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    1. Parry
    2. Dexterity
    3. Precision
    4. Cruelty
  • Ganesh_ChallaGanesh_Challa Posts: 32
    I've mastered Parry and Dexterity.
    How Precision and Cruelty are useful?
  • Precision increases your chance at a critical hit and cruelty the critical damage. They help maximize damage output for all of your champs.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    32ra6u8pbif3.jpg
    Here is the best mastery setup ever.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It really depends on what champions you have, and your play style and how much you play and how much you are willing to put in to improve then.

What works for some people won't work for others, if you have a lot of bleeders than deep wounds and assassin maxed if you don't then you don't necessarily need them.

You could focus on many things while shooting up your pi and creating one that works the best for you.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I've mastered Parry and Dexterity.
    How Precision and Cruelty are useful?

You don't need to max dexterity. 1 point is all you need. Use those 2 points elsewhere.

The general rule of thumb for offense and defense is to only put 1 point on the early masteries, just so you can unlock the more powerful masteries further to the right.

For the Utility masteries, put 1 point on Limber and Dexterity, max Parry and Stupefy. Pacify and Petrify are both worth having at least 1 point on.

Many veteran players are going with 0 points on defense, but I don't recommend that for beginner/ intermediate players.
    As you progress, you'll also learn to adjust your set up based on the content you are taking on in game.

For example, for most questing, you don't need more than 1 point on Limber. But for AW defense, it's not a bad mastery to throw points on as that can make fights more difficult for opponents. Especially if you have champs on defense that already shrug off debuffs like Groot, AV, Rogue, etc.

But for AW attack you'd want to minimize Limber and maybe build up a different mastery that your attackers would benefit from.
  • One more doubt.
    If I recover the mastery points utility/defence/ offence, what happens to the Stony Mastery Cores that we used unlock masteries?
    Do I have to buy the Stony Mastery core ?
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    stony mastery core is not affected by recovering points.once u unlock a particular mastery using core it remains unlocked forever even if u recover points.
    One more doubt.
    If I recover the mastery points utility/defence/ offence, what happens to the Stony Mastery Cores that we used unlock masteries?
    Do I have to buy the Stony Mastery core ?

No, you don't. However, you do have to pay the gold/units cost to place points back on each mastery again.

Example: To unlock L1 of Despair it requires 1 Carb Core and 2 Stony Cores. Once you unlock it, it also costs 1 unit to place a mastery point on it and obtain L1.

If you recover your masteries, you don't need the Cores again (as L1 has already been unlocked), but you will have to spent 1 unit to put your point on L1 Despair again.
  • What is everyone running Pierce at? I see a difference with some champs but not others and idk if I want to max it.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    What is everyone running Pierce at? I see a difference with some champs but not others and idk if I want to max it.

On my main it's maxed, on my alt I don't have any in it. I guess it's useful it really depends on your champions plus how high their crits are, if you're using a crit team it will help out and will help with certain champions.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Here are mine for reference:

o6gy80xdfdje.jpg