Has anyone else notice the drop rates on crystals have plummeted?

Is it me or have the drop rates on all crystals are way low? I used to get an average of a 4* about every two weeks on premiums.Now, I haven't seen one in over 6 weeks.I'm lucky to even get a 3* now! The Arena crystals! LOL! No 4* punisher since game started and the last 60 crystals yielded me a whopping 15 units! Ridiculous! Solo crystals have always been bad! Getting xp bonus about 50% I keep a close observation on all my openings and have notice a severe drop in everything!
«1

Comments

  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I agree on the arena crystals, but at the same time, for all I know it could just be my bad luck. I've recently been getting only 15 units every 20 crystals on average, as opposed to 30 units every 10 crystals previously.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Arena crystals no. During Voodoo arena i opened 55 and got 175 units but today during Venom I opened 8 and saved the rest and got 90 units. PHC different story.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,132 ★★★★★
    No changes that I've seen. They seem to come and go in waves. Sometimes I'll have good rolls. Sometimes it's 2* Mania. That's how they roll.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Unfortunately it goes I. Waves from what I've seen. It seems to rotate around my alliance. When some are hot others aren't.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 81
    I went about 300 crystals without a premium, got one finally, then opened 2 out of 2 crystals the next day. It's just a super low chance. Arena crystals seem as high as usual lately too. It'll come around.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 800 ★★★
    It's been almost a year since I got a 4* from a phc.
  • Kamikaze68Kamikaze68 Posts: 14
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Kamikaze68 wrote: »
    I used to get an average of a 4* about every two weeks on premiums.

    You're in no position to complain about crystal luck then, cause that's insanely lucky. I get a 4* from premiums once every 3-4 months at best

    I usually accumulate about 25 Premiums a week from Arenas and events sometimes more like the GOTG events.
  • Slasherx44Slasherx44 Posts: 20
    Kamikaze68 wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Kamikaze68 wrote: »
    I used to get an average of a 4* about every two weeks on premiums.

    You're in no position to complain about crystal luck then, cause that's insanely lucky. I get a 4* from premiums once every 3-4 months at best

    I usually accumulate about 25 Premiums a week from Arenas and events sometimes more like the GOTG events.

    You would still be considered incredibly lucky. Most people pull one 4* every 100-150 PHC's. That being said when you get lucky is completely random. I once got two 4* champs when I opened 5 PHC's at one time. I've also gone 6+ months without a single 4* from a PHC.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,461 ★★★★
    I get 1 4* about every 150-200. Getting one biweekly is extremely lucky
  • SoulStalker25SoulStalker25 Posts: 18
    Nope I still get all 2*s from phc's :D
  • Kamikaze68Kamikaze68 Posts: 14
    The reason why i created this thread. I went a year where i was consistently getting at least 30-90 units per 10 Arena crystals. now i get nothing but gold.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,461 ★★★★
    I've opened 40 arena crystals and gotten all gold. I do think the unit percentage might have dropped but it could also just be bad luck
  • MonkeyDuece1MonkeyDuece1 Posts: 5
    The unit drop rate has not changed from day 1 of this game. I do not spend on this game anymore and am more than able to keep an average of 2000 units in my account. I do not buy crystals as the phc crystals are simply garbage. Featured hero drop rates are terrible but have always been that way. Currently running arenas to score 6-7 million in each basic arena for champs because I have not had a 4 star from a phc in over 4 months. The drop rates are less than 1% so do the math. With every new champ offered your chances decrease to pulling an actual great 4 star from a crystal or any kind. You will get garbage 99% of the time or a dupe of a garbage 4 star.
  • I frequently get units from arena crystals
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I got 3-4 4* champions from PHCs in a year and a half. If you were getting one every 2 weeks before than you should feel very lucky.

    I switched alliances 2 weeks ago and have since gotten 4* lady thor and yellowjacket from PHCs. Pray to RNGsus.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,867 ★★★★
    Arena crystals seem equally bad as always. That's freaking crazy getting biweekly 4* from PHC...I get probably 1 every 4 months and I open tons of those...never buy them though. You should consider yourself lucky if you used to get those drop rates.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    6 weeks isn't very long, I've not seen a 4* in PHC / GOTG crystal since months ago.. it's all 2* nowadays but of course you have the choice of spending 15000 units for 1 4* and 1 5*... that's absolutely unbelieveable
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 512 ★★★
    i got my last 4* from prem in march, so please dont cry... :D
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Kamikaze68 wrote: »
    I used to get an average of a 4* about every two weeks on premiums.

    You're in no position to complain about crystal luck then, cause that's insanely lucky. I get a 4* from premiums once every 3-4 months at best

    I once got 5 4stars in a row from premiums and got 2 from premium on my first day. Haven't even got a 3 star since February. Either my luck has plumeted or it is a LOT harder to get them
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    What happened to "drop rates have to be posted because of law in China"?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 668 ★★★
    Haven't noticed a decline in crystal drop rates, myself. The past two weeks I've rolled 4* from PHC, and nailed about 10 3* from em, as well.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    4* from premium every 2 weeks? If i find one every month and an half I double my average. I also do all events, arena milestones, but I've never found that many. Maybe your luck dried and you believe the odds decreased. Maybe they did, but being unlucky I didn't really notice
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 668 ★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    4* from premium every 2 weeks? If i find one every month and an half I double my average. I also do all events, arena milestones, but I've never found that many. Maybe your luck dried and you believe the odds decreased. Maybe they did, but being unlucky I didn't really notice

    I didn't say 'every two weeks', I said the past two weeks.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    I didn't say 'every two weeks', I said the past two weeks.

    It wasnt addressed to you, else I would've quoted you. It was an answer to OP
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 668 ★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    I didn't say 'every two weeks', I said the past two weeks.

    It wasnt addressed to you, else I would've quoted you. It was an answer to OP

    Didn't notice he'd said the two week thing too, d'oh! lol
  • HurricaneWarningHurricaneWarning Posts: 22
    I went nearly six months w/o a 4* from a PHC, but have pulled two in the past ten days. I am just hoping that the luck sticks around for a while. Antman and SIM were not exactly thrilling and hardly can be considered lucky. Lol
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 294
    Yeah, the drop rates after V12 had dropped like a stone in water
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 63
    Agreed. Thought they'd have to comply. But, Kabam.
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    What happened to "drop rates have to be posted because of law in China"?

This discussion has been closed.