**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hyperion : nerf now, not in 2 years...

Not sure what everybody's take on this champion is, but i find him super OP, especially in defense. But even in offense, he pretty much make any other cosmic champion useless, which shouldn't happen. He has just to much of everything, basicaly.

What does everyone think ? And for the sake of the game, even if you have him, you should be concerned :-p

At the very least, the insane power gain need a big nerf, and it should happen now, not after years like they did with 12.0.

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Just use magneto.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    If you don't have the right champs to counter him he can seem very OP in certain situations. If you don't have champs like sw or magik, you need to become very acquainted with baiting specials. What I think is stupid is when they place even more power gain on him with nodes such as in the current Masters event, even with the right champs he will still ramp up power almost instantly.
  • Options
    how i see people view champs
    fighting the champ - this guy's too op needs to be nerf
    using the champ - this is my type of champ, i hope they dont nerf

OR

fighting the champ - this guy's too weak needs its so easy
    using the champ - this champ is so weak needs to be buffed
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Nyale wrote: »
    Have him , fought him and it's not op, just good, iceman for ex is op and asking for nerfs is plain stupid , always ask for buffs for the underdogs or Kabam will serve u another 12.1 apocalypse

so much this..why ask for nerfs instead of buffs that atleast 80% of the roster needs..
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No more nerfs!! After the nerf hammer came down hard in 12.0, players who spent many a resource to rank up the previously god tier champs, now had to look at other champs who were more viable than them. One is Hyperion and players have allocated resources to rank him up accordingly. Do you want a repeat of this is he gets nerfed?

And no I don't have him but will love to get him someday. For now, no more nerfs!
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Hyperion does not need to be nerfed and is fine to fight against if you know what you are doing.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Please just...stop lol. Hyperion can be baited and if you have a problem fighting him well then don't come crying here to nerf him . As he is hard to fight he is also awesome to use as an attacker. Take the power gain away you just remove that special something about him .
  • Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Hype is not op and doesn't need to be nerfed...and it's easy to beat him if u know how to bait his specials...the thing that needs to be nerfed is dormammu sig ability >_<
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Either troll or ****... or both but I cant roll my eyes even more, coz Ill see my brain. I'm not even bothering to explain him how to play against him
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is OP in offense if you build up his attack. For that, you need to do a lot of heavy attacks.
    He is good on defense, but not OP. Against high level players, he is not even good there. There is a way to easily bait his specials
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Hyperion is OP in offense if you build up his attack. For that, you need to do a lot of heavy attacks.
    He is good on defense, but not OP. Against high level players, he is not even good there. There is a way to easily bait his specials

I usually put him on all or nothing node...gets about 5 kills at least hehehe
  • Options
    KifixKifix Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    OK, i guess i'm just THAT bad at fighting him, that's very possible ^^
    He's by far the hardest for me, and he doesn't need points in a mastery to be awfull.

About asking for a boost of every other champ, that's jsut completely unrealistic. You don't try to fix 80 champions, because another one is broken. It will never happen.

Hyperion doesn't seem fair to the other champions.
  • Options
    Kifix wrote: »
    OK, i guess i'm just THAT bad at fighting him, that's very possible ^^
    He's by far the hardest for me, and he doesn't need points in a mastery to be awfull.

About asking foe a boost of every other champ, that's jsut completely unrealistic. You don't try to fix 80 champions, because another one is broken. It will never happen.

He's the hardest for u? Just try to fight a dorm with max md...or a max md jugs on left miniboss >_<
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I don't have Hyperion and I don't mind fighting him. Some characters are tough to fight...Hyperion is a little tough in that you can't just blindly parry, attack, parry, attack, bait every once in a while.

With Hyperion, you just have to bait his specials often, and he is pretty easy to bait.

Again, I don't have him (well, not above a 3 star)....but he doesn't need a nerf. He's actually quite manageable once you learn to bait his specials often.
  • Options
    DreqruisDreqruis Posts: 1
    I'm not saying he is OP but it's definitely harder to play against him than many other champions.

What annoys me more is how Hyperion and the other newer champs are full with abilities and interesting playstyles, and older champions are just left there... Not that they are useless(most of the time), but they are just boring.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I think one of the real truths of this game is that the dev teams just don't know how to balance champs.

It's great having a roster of 120 but compare CoC to any triple AAA fighting game and you can see a huge difference in fighter balance.

I think the dev team need to take a bit of a step back at this point instead of giving us new fighters every month.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I can't fight against champ X therefore he needs nerfed? Sounds like I need to get better or find a counter....Ugh...I don't mean to be rude but seriously the game is meant to be a challenge. I use mine on defense and he doesn't get many kills.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Hood has a arena in a few months. Grow your roster and get him. He's a good counter to Hyperions power gain buffs. Magik is great but you gotta get to sp2 to power control but Hood can place staggers w/ crits.