**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* SL vs 5* Stark spidey

I recently got a 5* tech awaken gem . Which one should I use it on. I have both of them at r3

Comments

• Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    SL
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Starky 100 times out of 100.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    SL
  • Options
    CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Stark is far more versatile. SL is better for LOL but that’s about it.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Stark
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Spark is amazing unawakened he does not need that gem. Having two god tier champs better than having only one.

And to all these people that said SL is only good for LOL that is a very insipid no knowledge statement.

First SL is amaxing for AQ boss kill or most paths.

SL is amazing in AW except some mystics and a few nodes.

SL is the top champ for LOL.

SL is a top 5 champ for any quest.

SL is a top 3 champ in the game. Only blade and Spark are the other 2.
  • Options
    JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    SL needs to be awakened, Spark doesn't. Tough one, I vote spark but not much between them - the extra utility (evade, stun, etc) would sway me. Plus more forgiving, one hit on SL and you are back to square one
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    JJ4302 wrote: »
    SL needs to be awakened, Spark doesn't. Tough one, I vote spark but not much between them - the extra utility (evade, stun, etc) would sway me. Plus more forgiving, one hit on SL and you are back to square one

Not with 5/65 SL. Mine gets 120 attack increase on every hit. He needs 20 hits to reach 4000 plus attack.
  • Options
    concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    I would say awaken SL. Stark Spidey doesn't need to be awakened to be a great champ (although he benefits from it) but he still hits hard without it. SL on the other hand needs to be awakened to get that ramp up in damage (given you can hold a combo with him).