**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashes since new Patch

My game has been crashing a lot since the patch, especially with Thor. I will literally beat the mob and it just gets stuck on the end screen. WiFi and 4G LTE.

It won't load, so clearly it can't be a device issue. If I send an email to my phone email I can receive it, so my internet is working.

Comments

• PhilbertPhilbert Posts: 5
    I know this has been going on for a while, but this last patch has compounded the issue.
    edited June 2017
    Yeah I've decided that I won't be playing or paying anymore. This was an issue well before the new patch and it's only gotten worst. After this War week ends tomorrow I am done.

They didn't fix it with the update and now they've made it worst.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    kabam, at the very least let known what you guys are planning to do about the crashing. We've lost fights in AW / AQ because of the crashes. And we're facing issues with evade or parry not working properly as well. it seem a lot more difficult to do parry after recent update.. AI can launch special even when i pressed mine first..
    Agreed.

Ever since 12.0 it is like virtually no testing has gone into the game. With the large amount of bugs increasing, especially the crash bug, it should have been caught during testing.

Being as this is a bug that's only gotten worst, it makes me question about any testing done.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Philbert wrote: »
    Agreed.

Ever since 12.0 it is like virtually no testing has gone into the game. With the large amount of bugs increasing, especially the crash bug, it should have been caught during testing.

Being as this is a bug that's only gotten worst, it makes me question about any testing done.

They really need an actual dedicated team of testers. Experienced testers. Also, people experienced in how to actually play this game at high-tier play. It's clear with the stacking list of bugs that not enough testing goes into any update for this game.

Edit to add: Yes, bugs happen. A lot. But any company worth its salt will not push an update out without proper testing, especially to an established, popular, and working game. It's also not usually a good business plan to break down the game, and rebuild it completely (flat rate bull) two years into the games release. Everything since the v12 update screams "Hey guys, you liked our game, so we changed everything you liked into this steaming pile of buggy garbage, which is a shadow of its former self.. you remember the game you happily paid into because it was enjoyable? yeah, it's dead now."
    I just left my alliance. there are other games out there, and I am going to pursue those. Kabam has ruined the game with their incompetent release.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    All thanks to Kabam we lost an important player in the alliance. Now i'm also on the verge of giving up the game as well.. it's release after release.. bugs adding on to more bugs.. and you still have the courage to release offers in games .. who's going to spend? dream on ...