**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account merging

Would it be possible to merge few accounts into one, do you think it would be a nice option. I m asking because i ve got 6 accounts and i m tired of logging onto them every day it would be way simpler to have 1 account having all the champs from the other ones. What do you think?

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I don't think there is any way.
  • I don t think there is but it would be nice.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited February 2018
    SHOCK, GASP, INCONCIEVABLE!!!! You mean youd have more champions and higher dupe levels!? Unfair, so unfair. Oh wait its the same as if you only had one account and spent all the money on one instead of two. Okay, nothing wrong here

Well in your case six
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I don't think this is possible, and I don't think Kabam will ever make it possible. This is intrinsically exploitable. New accounts get certain temporary advantages that make it easier for them to earn certain rewards for short periods of time. Also, accounts gain certain resources like calendar rewards no matter how powerful they were. If it was possible to merge accounts people would create a whole bunch of dummy accounts, play them for a short period of time earning whatever they could while they were in the beginner's brackets, accumulate a lot of calendar rewards, and then merge the accounts together.

Free to play MMOs almost always have trade restrictions that prevent accounts from trading or sharing any resources until they pass certain criteria, because otherwise it would be trivially easy for people to create large amounts of accounts, accumulate resources with little or no effort, and siphon them into their main account. A similar principle exists here.

100% this.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    It will never happen. Nor should it. Beginners bracket to get awesome champs and drag em into a veteran account? Nope
  • Yeah you're right it would be totally unfair in some cases , i think that in mine too i just looked at my inventory and guess what i would have 6 gen 4* awekening gems a giant load of sig Stones and tons of class catalysts.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    This would be exploited to the max so there's no way it should be allowed
  • Drenlin wrote: »
    This would be exploited to the max so there's no way it should be allowed

It would not be exploited if it would have a limit per IP i think that s how perma ban works idk.