**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s probably time to take 3* pulls out of the alliance feed

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Can’t remember the last time anyone ever cared or congratulated for a 3*

Comments

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I agree
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At the very least, remove them when the ally has reached a certain size/prestige.
  • Yeah I’m in a 10 mil ally 3* does nothing for us I barely get excited over 4* unless it’s a god tier lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    At the very least, remove them when the ally has reached a certain size/prestige.

Good ideas, like that!!! :)

Agree that it is a better idea to remove ONLY after reaching certain size/prestige or some other relevant criteria/cut-off. There are always new comers/players, and everyone including the Top 100 also went thru Level 1 once upon a time (although some experienced players may have forgotten about what it was like being new). For new alliances, with new players still in the early phase of collecting 3*, it will be weird that none of their 3*s pulls are showing up, when 3* is still in the forming process of their core team for beginner arena, beginner AQ/AW, easy/intermediate quests, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the 3* msg to fill up the alliance news that itself has very limited entries, and like someone pointed out, we don't recall since when we ever congratulate a new 3*, not even those new featured 3*s, a moderate solution catering for ALL NEW and EXPERIENCED ones will not left anyone out or help someone but at the expensive of someone else's user experiences. Cheers!!!!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I think 3* notifications are put up solely for the purpose for Kabam to say, "Hey look, PHC's don't only give 2* champs!"
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yeah, it's there for marketing purposes. So when someone (never says who) opens a paid crystal, and he is successful, you may give it a chance. Back in the day 3 stars were cool, so it would make sense to ignore all the failed 2 star attempts and show you the 3 star or 4 star. I am not even sure a 4 star notification is in place either, but I guess it's there to make you try new crystals.