**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s probably time to take 3* pulls out of the alliance feed

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Can’t remember the last time anyone ever cared or congratulated for a 3*

Comments

• Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I agree
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At the very least, remove them when the ally has reached a certain size/prestige.
  • Options
    Yeah I’m in a 10 mil ally 3* does nothing for us I barely get excited over 4* unless it’s a god tier lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    At the very least, remove them when the ally has reached a certain size/prestige.

Good ideas, like that!!! :)

Agree that it is a better idea to remove ONLY after reaching certain size/prestige or some other relevant criteria/cut-off. There are always new comers/players, and everyone including the Top 100 also went thru Level 1 once upon a time (although some experienced players may have forgotten about what it was like being new). For new alliances, with new players still in the early phase of collecting 3*, it will be weird that none of their 3*s pulls are showing up, when 3* is still in the forming process of their core team for beginner arena, beginner AQ/AW, easy/intermediate quests, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the 3* msg to fill up the alliance news that itself has very limited entries, and like someone pointed out, we don't recall since when we ever congratulate a new 3*, not even those new featured 3*s, a moderate solution catering for ALL NEW and EXPERIENCED ones will not left anyone out or help someone but at the expensive of someone else's user experiences. Cheers!!!!
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I think 3* notifications are put up solely for the purpose for Kabam to say, "Hey look, PHC's don't only give 2* champs!"
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yeah, it's there for marketing purposes. So when someone (never says who) opens a paid crystal, and he is successful, you may give it a chance. Back in the day 3 stars were cool, so it would make sense to ignore all the failed 2 star attempts and show you the 3 star or 4 star. I am not even sure a 4 star notification is in place either, but I guess it's there to make you try new crystals.