**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gold and iso incomes are not even close to the current rank up/lvl up costs

R96R96 Member Posts: 27
With the gold quests over the game has been completely dead due to a lack of gold. All ur recent changes have been considering every other advancement material except for gold and iso. The current rank up and lvl up costs are no where close to the amount of gold that is given out in the game. When taking an r4 5 star to r5 requires 1.5mil gold .. lvling an r1 6 star 450 gold and on ... how are we suppose to cover these up with with a 40k gold from aw, 19k from map 5 and the rediculous amount given from arena crystal which mostly has to go in towards donations. And the amount of gold given out in ur offers are terribly low. The gold crystal is even worse. Over the past 6 months every single day I have used my glory to purchase 5 gold crystals and I could swear only 2 to 3 times I have gotten more than 3k gold out of each.
Please, please give us more options to obtain gold and iso atleast make the monthly quests give a big amount of gold next to all other exploration rewards. Or make that gold quest a weekly event.
The costs have gotten so huge that even player with huge gold saving are running into trouble. U really really need to buff up gold and iso.
Iso has also been real problematic. I still do not get why u have considered that dupping a 5 star give the same amount of iso as dupping a 4 star. And why should dupping give such a low amount of gold.
Another huge wonder for me is why u still have only introduced a lvl 1 quest crystal.
Isn't it so rediculous to do a quest in act 5 and recive a crystal that at best gives u a t2 basic iso??

Comments

• Helanie23Helanie23 Member Posts: 4
    This is a very valuable point and i would also like some serious feedback on the above!!!!!!!!!
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Member Posts: 86
    Gold and ISO rewards definitely needs to be improved
  • PyrocixPyrocix Member Posts: 76
    Gold and iso severely needs to be updated. The only time I can gain much extra gold is through running the entire series of heroic/master/uncollected event with takes all of about 2 weeks. heroic/master/uncollected and anything chapter 5 difficulty and higher should never offer tier 1-3 rewards. we should be seeing tier4/5 iso only and lvl 3+ revive and heal pots. is a champ has 23k+ hp, that's not even a drop in the bucket for that 350hp lvl 1 revive. such a joke! Update the little things in the game to keep up with the growing needs of the game. It's fantastic that you want to keep improving the lvl of game play but please.... for the love of MCOC... give us the ability to play the game without spending $100 a month. we can't all afford this! Give us a decent way to earn what we need reasonably.