**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something doesn't add up here...

My alliance was in tier 6 starting our last war. We won that war. Now we're in tier 7?

I don't expect to move up a tier every time you win, but how does it make sense for a victory to knock you back a tier??? What an I missing?

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Bad math jokes aside, I'm not sure what would be the cause of this. Only thing I could think of is maybe that war tiers are determined by war rating brackets and even though you won your last war, your war rating fell out of the bracket for tier 6 because enough other alliances moved ahead of you.

I'm just grasping at straws here. I really have no clue how war tiers are figured out. My ally is more of a casual war ally so I don't pay close attention to that stuff, tbh.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Dmo1973 wrote: »
    My alliance was in tier 6 starting our last war. We won that war. Now we're in tier 7?

I don't expect to move up a tier every time you win, but how does it make sense for a victory to knock you back a tier??? What an I missing?
    @Dmo1973 they added in 2 extra tiers for the new AW Seasons mode. Tier 7 is the same as old tier 5. So really you did move up a spot. My alliance was Tier 2 before the update and we are starting at tier 4 for the new mode.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    That makes way more sense than my half baked theory.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Dmo1973 wrote: »

Did you read the AW seasons update? It’s all explained...
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    I missed that. Thanks all!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    6+1