**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk

I give credit where credit is due. You guys did a great job on Red Hulk. He is fun to play now. He will be a regular in my AQ lineup. I have not tried LC but all the reviews I see are positive. I used Rulk somewhat regularly pre-buff. He was very underwhelming and weak. Using him now is a breath of fresh air. Very happy that you guys took the time to buff two garbage champs.

The only issue is that there are still so very many garbage champs in this game. I mean absolute garbage that nobody is happy about getting and have no real utility. Frankly the game team should be embarrassed at some of the champs that are currently in the game. I do not know if they care or they actually do feel ashamed of themselves. I hope your goal is to get that very large number of garbage champs down to a reasonable level because it is too high right now.

I am hopeful that we will get more of this. Again good job.

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Now carnage, venompool, venom and kamala khan

Yeah that is a few of them that need it. There is video at NYCC that has a dev saying that they were aware of how garbage carnage is and many other champs and want to look at them. Let's hope they continue.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    It’s so funny that I’ve gone from dreading pulling these two from a 5* crystal to actually hoping I get them in the 6* and 5* lol
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Now carnage, venompool, venom and kamala khan

colossus first
  • SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    Got a 6* red hulk, just used him on the last day of AQ. Absolute beast, did the poison path with 7% of lost health and solo’d Dormammu. Lost about 15-20% of health. He’s amazing now.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    The game team should be embarrassed by a lot more than just the **** champs. People can't log in, the game still lags like crazy in alliance events, they're response time to help tickets is garbage, connection drops etc.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Spidey
    Glad to hear that.
    I hope one day I can take venom into aq or aw and use him with the abilities he should of had from the beginning.

@Thatweirdguy Where is this video?
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    The game team should be embarrassed by a lot more than just the **** champs. People can't log in, the game still lags like crazy in alliance events, they're response time to help tickets is garbage, connection drops etc.

...speaking about people who should be embarrassed by stuff, they’re means they are. Their is instead means possession.
  • Yeah I'm quite satisfied with the Red Hulk buff, his damage is good enough now to take him in Aq and some quests. Maybe his regen could be better, that 5% regen it's quite useless considering you also need 2 heat charges, it should be at least 8% or more. You can't even recover the recoil damage if you use an l1 to gain the heats charges you need then to regen.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Spidey wrote: »
    Got a 6* red hulk, just used him on the last day of AQ. Absolute beast, did the poison path with 7% of lost health and solo’d Dormammu. Lost about 15-20% of health. He’s amazing now.

I got him as a 6* as well. Been pretty happy with him. I used him day 4 aq solo’d poison lane and Dormammu with ease. And then used him in uncollected quests and will be a regular goto champ. Especially against mystics.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Ya, I'm loving Red Hulk now. Hits pretty hard, & has some immunities. He destroys any & all Mystics
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venom, please.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I just pulled 5* RH yesterday. Haven't messed with him at all yet but this thread is kind of encouraging.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Bro LC is so fun to play now. I took him up to r4 when the update was confirmed and he can almost solo the Jordan BPCW at 4/40. Makes me happier that a duped him fairly recently, tho he needs a few more sig levels....
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »

...speaking about people who should be embarrassed by stuff, they’re means they are. Their is instead means possession.

Oh. An auto correct mistake, my point is completely invalidated. Carry on Kabam, keep shoveling ****, my spelling error makes everything ok. *Eye roll*
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yeah, I recently duped and r5'd my 4* RH once it was looking like the changes were going live. He's quite the monster now! :)
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Spidey wrote: »

Unduped Red Hulk better than unduped (green) Hulk?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Unduped Red Hulk better than unduped (green) Hulk?

Arguably, yes. The only thing RH's dupe gives him, other than 2 charges to start, is physical resist and incinerate dmg reduction.

But his heat charges can be built with his SP1 very easily at 2 per, and even quicker if the opponent is a mystic and/or uses energy attacks and you block a few. Since they no longer are lost to overheat, at 10 stacks, you get an extra 180% of your dmg done in addition to the initial dmg. (i.e. 100 dmg = 280 dmg) And this lasts the rest of the fight unless you use SP2 or SP3.

Then there is Hulk. Hulk's sig gives him increasing attack power as he loses health. At a high sig, a low health Hulk is a VERY dangerous thing to get hit by! But, this is at the cost of having low health.

Without his sig, he doesn't get this at all, other than a HULK SMASH! fury when he hits something like 25%, again, requiring your health to be dangerously low. All he has his base attack and decently reliable stuns from both his SP1 and SP2.

So, unduped, I would prefer RH.