**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No compensation

Maldo22Maldo22 Posts: 6
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am very disappointed to see that we were not compensated with ANYTHING after waiting 3 days to play. Words can not explain my frustration. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    3 days to play?? Game hasnt been down, minus the scheduled maint
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    3 days to play?? Game hasnt been down, minus the scheduled maint

T mobil was out and culd not play
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Mobile data was down, nobody forces you to not use WiFi from anywhere.
    Yeah it does suck, but unable to play is stretching it. A lot.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited February 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »

Nobody forces you not to use WiFi?? That sentence doesn’t even make sense. WiFi is an an amenity found only in select locations not a ubiquitous resource that’s always easy to find especially if you’re at work for the majority of the day(like most people) and you don’t have WiFi at your job. Most people play the game the majority of the day on cellular because they are away from home or other places that have a WiFi network. It’s a mobile game to be played on your mobile device. There’s rarely mobile WiFi fallowing you around to be accessed on the go. That’s what cellular is for.
  • Options
    When you work 12 hours a day, have 2 kids and include drive time there is a VERY VERY small window to play. And that gives you to only use 68 energy a day and not refill until the next day. So people’s situations are not all the same and have WiFi all day.
  • Options
    Idk... change carriers?? Sucks but doubt compensation will come
  • Options
    TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »

haha
    Yeah what is wrong with him? back in the 70's, when I was a wee wipersnapper. We'd throw on our brontosaurus coats, traipse blocks down (bus maybe). Purchase a coffee and ask for the wifi password.....In order to play our mobile video games. What an ingrate. Having your OWN WIFI!!!! ?????? Madness
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    edited February 2018
    Some peeps couldn't play for 9 days, 5 of which were during a 5* crystal arena at the beginning of December (+M.O.D.O.K. labs). They got no compensation so I don't know what you expecting...
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    If there's a way for kabam to identify all of the accounts actually affected by it, I'd hope they would at least credit those accounts with missed calender items.

Anything beyond that is debatable. I guess maybe some energy refills so that players can make up for lost time in questing would be fine, but there's still plenty of time left on the current EQ so it's not like this brief interruption is going to prevent anyone from completing quests.

But mostly it's a free game. Not sure where people get off demanding compensation because they were unable to log in for a couple days.
  • Options
    I want a 5 star each week for just logging in...

I want this, i want that... these new kids and their demands
  • Options
    All these flags... are these flags of truth??