**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do i block at beginning of,a,fight...? Kabam?

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
No really,it seems higher level fights i must just assume block will not work in the first salvo. So I must assume I will be 80-90% after the beginning of a fight,.

It happens over and over and over. I'm playing about a year now. And I spent a lot used to be a whale....

But it's been happening the whole time.

Why?

I've had over 21,000 fights in arena alone.

Yes 21,000...

So I know I am experienced enough to know opening with block is broken or on purpose not an option. Can someone please explained to me these mechanics or what I am missing here,

I win fights sometimes in spite of the game mechanics it feels.

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Umm
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Think he means parry. But let’s explain blocking.

Put your finger down on the left half of your screen and hold it there. No, that’s the right. Ugh, your other left.
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    No really,it seems higher level fights i must just assume block will not work in the first salvo. So I must assume I will be 80-90% after the beginning of a fight,.

It happens over and over and over. I'm playing about a year now. And I spent a lot used to be a whale....

But it's been happening the whole time.

Why?

I've had over 21,000 fights in arena alone.

Yes 21,000...

So I know I am experienced enough to know opening with block is broken or on purpose not an option. Can someone please explained to me these mechanics or what I am missing here,

I win fights sometimes in spite of the game mechanics it feels.

It's been on and off for me. Sometimes I will parry right away other times I won't be able to. It's the new patch everything is out of control.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I start every fight with a block aka parry