**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom to R5 as a 5*

F4k3_GaM3rF4k3_GaM3r Posts: 396 ★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Here's my dilemma.. I have an r4 ghost rider at sig 140 and Gwen pool at sig 20.. I could r5 my gp right now .. But i want to r5 ghost rider but lack the t4cc .. so my solution was to wait.. But i have a t2a expiring that I need to use ..what would you do?

Whom to R5 as a 5* 89 votes

R5 GHOST RIDER
52%
DL864DJRipsterRagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69BigMoDrOctavius2_2Hulk_77TheObiJuanDeadbyrd9Vossler77I_ZERO_IRomario26vg2782sweetleafsixx66buffajrzuffySIlverProfessorTonyStarkSuperman69航空民工 47 votes
R5 GWENPOOL
38%
GbSarkarJaffacakedErza_ScarletCapWW2CorpsmanAfridJadedSpideyadqqedfyvrBossyBuilderSpeedbumpTheMaskSHUBHRAYUZane22F4k3_GaM3rWildpantsSac123_LambertSungjDhruvg 34 votes
LET THE T2A EXPIRE
8%
Cuteshelf2StarKingSpity68GAM3RGUYDOKTOROKTOPUSCodornasissamaf80Cryptic_Cobra 8 votes

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    R5 GHOST RIDER
    Definately do not choose gwenpool over GR unless you are planning to explore LOL with GP.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    R5 GWENPOOL
    GP aint no trash. If you have blade go GR. If you dont have blade go GP.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think both are good options. Don't let the T2 alphas expire. There will be other R5s or 6*s to rank. If you don't have a good LOL option GP for sure. I don't have her though and am really enjoying my 4/55 GR.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    R5 GWENPOOL
    Any rank 5 5* would clear mostly Every content in game right now(except LoL)
    U got to think who will benifit u more in later content act 6 etc
    It would be great to know list of your 5* roster, to help u out
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    LET THE T2A EXPIRE
    Where is the option to r4 a different champ that way the alpha doesn't expire. both champs listed are not amazing options for r5. Its basically r5 blade or save for blade atm.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    R5 GHOST RIDER
    GR is better than Gwenpool. GP is also really good. I think you should R4 a good 5* champ to prevent those Alphas from expiring. And don't just R5 a 5* to prevent T2alphas from expiring.
    Wait till you get the required class catalysts for your GR.
    T5 basic catalysts are currently the most important & rare catalysts to get. You should use them only on your best champs.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    R5 GHOST RIDER
    Where is the option to r4 a different champ that way the alpha doesn't expire. both champs listed are not amazing options for r5. Its basically r5 blade or save for blade atm.

Hop off the bandwagon
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Your undupe 6* cable
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Zabir wrote: »
    Your undupe 6* cable

You need 3 t5b
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Have you never used your GR? WTH would you let the T2A expire instead of lvling up that god tier champ? Lmao....

You guys should really put some effort in learning to read and understand text.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    R5 GWENPOOL
    You dont need a 5 star Blade. GR with 4 star blade still becomes super GOD TIER. On the onther hand Gwenpool is more of a heavy hitter.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    R5 GWENPOOL
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    Have you never used your GR? WTH would you let the T2A expire instead of lvling up that god tier champ? Lmao....

Did u read my post lol.. I want to.. but I can't coz I lack the mystic t4cc.. who wouldn't r5 Gr lol..

Why the hell did you put GR as an option then lol?
  • R5 GHOST RIDER

Did u read my post lol.. I want to.. but I can't coz I lack the mystic t4cc.. who wouldn't r5 Gr lol..

This post was more of a waste of time than duels
  • R5 GHOST RIDER
    I change my mind, let the t2a expire. That’s a better option than making a post asking if to rank 5 a champ that you can’t!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

You owe me the time I wasted reading this pointless thread.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    R5 GWENPOOL
    bottomline, never let the T2a expired, haha, good luck and cheers!