**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix your crystal openings

Out of the 1st 27 4* crystals I've opened 4 duplicate champs. You have 100 + champs. I feel like I shouldn't be opening 4* crystals and getting the same champs I already opened multiple times as 3* and now as 4*s. Ive already opened 3 4* Drax from my 27 total 4* crystals. Surely your team can put a lock on the characters I've already opened as 1*, 2*, 3*, and now 4* champs considering their are 100 + champs I haven't opened as 4*s. I know its all about money and you have to make a living but I'm losing interest in this game. Surely Im not the 1st person to get sick of this. Its called being Kabamed among the summoners.

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    So when you get multiples of a champ they "awaken", thereby gaining access to their "signature ability," the ability that makes such champs as Star-Lord and Magik extra special. The more times you open the same champ the higher the "sig level" gets so ultimately it's a very good thing, "duping" a champ.
    I suspect you meant to complain about "I Want the new cool champs that I wouldn't mind getting duped waaaaah" so maybe the mods can re-categorize this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    DCSATX1980 wrote: »
    Out of the 1st 27 4* crystals I've opened 4 duplicate champs. You have 100 + champs. I feel like I shouldn't be opening 4* crystals and getting the same champs I already opened multiple times as 3* and now as 4*s. Ive already opened 3 4* Drax from my 27 total 4* crystals. Surely your team can put a lock on the characters I've already opened as 1*, 2*, 3*, and now 4* champs considering their are 100 + champs I haven't opened as 4*s. I know its all about money and you have to make a living but I'm losing interest in this game. Surely Im not the 1st person to get sick of this. Its called being Kabamed among the summoners.

So you want a RNG crystal to not be RNG because you dont want to awaken your champs?
  • Options
    DUGGERNAUTDUGGERNAUT Posts: 17
    You can say I'm crying if you want. Or that I don't know how this game works. Both aren't far from the truth. But since this post I've still yet to open a bleed immune champ. Using the 3* champs in event quest has shown me that the "cool" champs aren't necessarily the good ones. Its the one's that don't bleed out and have power control that you want.
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Keep opening! It takes time to build the roster. Nothing to be fixed. I cannot tell you how many times I have opened 4/5 star crystals and gotten a worthless champ. Just keep going, you will eventually pull a gem!

There are a ton of champs that arent bleed immune/power control that are amazing!
  • Options
    DUGGERNAUTDUGGERNAUT Posts: 17
    I know Lunch box. I will keep grinding.