Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Trials crystals

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Anyone got a a crystal out of those events?
I did expert all 3 days and got 0 crystals!
I thought the drop rate supposed to be highest on expert no?
Also I didn't know there was a chance for 5* sig crystals cause I didn't get any until today. I only knew about it from someone on alliance chat.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone???
  • Options
    GamerMalidosGamerMalidos Posts: 37
    I got one of the crystals on day three, but other than that I’ve just been getting a PHC shards.
  • Options
    I didn't get anything even today. Didn't they say the drop chance is higher the higher the difficulty?
    You would imagine 5 days of expert will get you at least 1!
    But I guess kabam's "higher chance" is 0.0000002% like in everything else.
    And now those thieves are negotiating with Apple over the new rules so they can continue screwing us.
    But I didn't expect anything less of kascam TBH...
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    I didn't get anything even today. Didn't they say the drop chance is higher the higher the difficulty?
    You would imagine 5 days of expert will get you at least 1!
    But I guess kabam's "higher chance" is 0.0000002% like in everything else.
    And now those thieves are negotiating with Apple over the new rules so they can continue screwing us.
    But I didn't expect anything less of kascam TBH...

Oh just calm down....

It is an Ultimate Crystal...the type they try to sell us for 10-20 dollars...did you really think they were going to give away 2 a week to those that ran expert? Likely has a droprate of around 3-5%.

As far as the 5* sig crystal....I have gotten 3 so far this week...fits the advertised drop rate of 50%
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    There is one in a very expensive offer when you finish Uncollected.

Haven't seen one of those crystals doing expert every day. Perhaps they should have done shards like in previous similar events.

I am getting the 5 star shards anyway, so no real complains from me :p