**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Restrict 6*s for war

I think 6*s should be removed from war, already war has become a mega-alliance affair. There is no room left for small, beginning alliances. Even now at rank 20 you hit 5-6 mil alliances and to allow 6*s in war is completely unfair..kabam said the development of 6*s was to help advance players with difficult content..now they are used as bullys in war which I dont think was their intended purpose.

Comments

• Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    edited February 2018
    I got a few things to say. First off, your wrong. Six stars are only able to get maxed out on rank one due for the catalysts needed for rank 2. The highest they can get is around 8k-9k. It’s the same as a 4/55 five star champion. If your faced with the problem of fighting six stars in your wars you probably would be able to handle it.
  • Dave2442 wrote: »
    I got a few things to say. First off, your wrong. Six stars are only able to get maxed out on rank one due for the catalysts needed for rank 2. The highest they can get is around 8k-9k. It’s the same as a 4/55 five star champion. If your faced with the problem of fighting six stars in your wars you probably would be able to handle it.

Actually, they're a fair amount above a 4/55 Champ, between a maxed out 5* and a 4/55 from what i've seen. My Angela is only 300 PI Below my Sig 160 Ronan and Sig 60 Magik both 4/55 but she has nearly 350 more attack.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Dave2442 wrote: »

Actually, they're a fair amount above a 4/55 Champ, between a maxed out 5* and a 4/55 from what i've seen. My Angela is only 300 PI Below my Sig 160 Ronan and Sig 60 Magik both 4/55 but she has nearly 350 more attack.

Okay. It also depends on your mastery setup as well. But in the end there is no reason to take away six stars in war.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    2i22f63c4duv.png
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    lu2jlnpn2pq1.png
  • kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    theblueman wrote: »
    5/5s are NOT higher then 6*s..I guess certain alliances need all the help they can get..thats why they buy their way thru..the way war is set up now $$$ is the only skill u need.

max 5 STARS ARE HIGHER THAN 6 STARS. Are you mental?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Let me clarify.I meant 5/5 4*s..I mean how many have 5/5 5*s anyway

Quite a few, now. Im one T4CC away from my first. More and more are completing act 5.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Let me clarify.I meant 5/5 4*s..I mean how many have 5/5 5*s anyway

ranked my 5 star Ghost Rider to 5/65 last month ... along with many other of my alliance mates ranking 1 of their 5 stars to 5/65 ... Act 5 Chapter 4 has been out for over 2 months now.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I’m sure that a well equipped duped 5* R5 is more powerful than a R1 trash tier 6*. Do you want to ban them too ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    First of all, no. Just no. 6*s were anticipated to be used in War before their release. Secondly, the highest we can currently Rank a 6* is R2, and that scales a bit above a 5* R5, in terms of Base Stats. Finally, by the time you are high enough in War Tiers to encounter 6*s, you should be equipped enough to take them on. Otherwise you wouldn't get that far.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I can't wait for 6* death teams to join the T4B arena.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    You are all forgetting Champion Rating. Fighting a 6 star with a 4 star is pure hell. You take a lot of block damage and do significantly less damage.

I just fought a 6 star Green Goblin in war with my 4 star. It took forever to get him down. Way worse than a 4/55

6* rank 1 challenger rating - 110
    5* rank 4 challenger rating - 110

????
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I think the Uncollected title should be restricted, But i'm not opening my big mouth.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think the Uncollected title should be restricted, But i'm not opening my big mouth.

It already is restricted, you have to defeat the collector for it
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

It already is restricted, you have to defeat the collector for it

I mean rewards etc.