**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity war costumes

During the infinity war movie run and event quest, Kabam should give us one or two crystals that contain costume variations for the different members of the avengers in the movie. Then they can offer crystals to buy for a limited time. I think it’d be cool to see black suit cap or a different costume for SW or vision

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah I’d like alternate costumes for some champs without having to get a new character.,

WS could do with an update, costume wise.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Play future fight. It has everything you ask for
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'd like WS to have a mask, Colossus to have a blue/silver suit, and Abomination to have some bigger pants...
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    That would be so... 2015

Technically black costume Captain is Nomad, so they could just create a new champion.
    If they do not have different sig abilities or moves, then they will probably have a negative reception. I wouldn't mind them if they do not have Arenas, just crystals, like, extra champs in the game this year apart from those 26 new champs.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Play future fight. It has everything you ask for
    I used to play it but I chose contest over future fight. Didn’t want to play both

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Noooo... New stuff.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Imo they should turn all duplicated champions into 1 with various costumes, like:

Merge Cyclops blue with Cyclops
    Merge Magneto with Magneto Marvel Now
    Merge Daredevil with Netflix Daredevil
    Etc

If the "skin" has diferent powers or dif class, thats even better, when u change the skin, the abilities of the champ will also change.

Thing is the contest is really crowded already, but we re missing lots of famous champs, so they should merge these duplicates that are useless.
    However i doubt this will ever happen