**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% Act4 or Reach for uncollected

KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Top chars are 4* r5 CB, SW, and Hulk. 5* r2s are GR, Hyperion, Mordo.

100% Act4 or Reach for uncollected 44 votes

Explore Act4 first
29%
JOHNOSA1995Darcilisheruheru511Protocol8051SimplyidostuffAwesomeKyloRenWoody_federPizzabeatCanarioAv3to_CoachLedcx23433Julius_Seizure 13 votes
Get uncollected
70%
GroundedWisdomStewmanJadedRocerHeroBoltsyF4k3_GaM3rStar_Lord_nameplascjs8000Jim0172Dmack976637SpiritOfVengeanceKennadoSuperSam57PandamanTanSgtAnime1AKTEKSpiderCoolsG0311colbyscipio987 31 votes

Comments

• MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Get uncollected
    Just get uncollected ASAP you fall behind every month you are not.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Explore Act4 first
    I'd say act 4 first. If you can't beat act 4 100% you probably arnt ready for act 5. Also getting the t4 class cat crystals you might can r3 that Hyperion or gr! Just my opinion of course. Good luck
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    How far are you from exploring act 4? You will need a stack of pots and revives to go uncollected without bringing a couple of your 5 *’s to rank 3...unless you’re exceptional.
  • KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
    I beat round 4 of MBJ event with my r2 GR, reviving twice. I need to explore all parts of chapter 4. 1 to 3 are done.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Get uncollected
    Just do enough to become uncollected so you can start receiving your upgraded daily crystals and your free GMC from the 2-week calendars. Then go back and chip away at Act 4. During the time you work on Act 4 you will be building up extra free items!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Get uncollected
    Uncollected changes your account for the better for good. 100% Act 4 gives you a generic 4 star awakening gem. The choice is obvious to me tbh.
  • KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
    I did act4 first and I became uncollected two weeks ago. Thanks everyone for their feedback.