**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck at level 55

My xp bar has looked maxed this entire weekend. Do I need to be uncollected or something for level 56?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    You arent stuck. The XP bar is very deciving. Keep going and it will turn
  • Options
    KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
    So they added adrenline to my xp bar but the same color... diabolical...
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    At that level it's important to keep using XP boosts while questing. Before I hit 60 I wouldn't quest without them.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Act 5 gives tons of EXP
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    If you use an energy refill you Can be sure you Will level up next time you move 😉
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    If you use an energy refill you Can be sure you Will level up next time you move 😉

Indeed! Lol
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    use them XPs because everyone got some they don't even use anymore once you reach 60
  • Options
    KahadzKahadz Posts: 30
    I leveled up when I got up this morning... it was a mere 6 energy gain. I was trying to get a free energy refill with it...
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Kahadz wrote: »
    I leveled up when I got up this morning... it was a mere 6 energy gain. I was trying to get a free energy refill with it...

Leveling up refills your energy it doesn't give you a refill. You probably only got + 6 because thats what you had used.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    55 to 60 is just a giant grind. Use XP boosts and run story mode but it still takes forever.