**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What and when is the “Alliance Base” going to come out?

Ever since the making of alliances has come out for MCoC, we veterans have noticed that there was a coming soon Alliance Base feature that was going to be added. It has been approximately 3 years and no signs or signals of this release has been indicated. As a Seasoned Summoner even I have forgotten this upcoming feature that was soon to be released. The Kabam team has too.
With the release of 6* crystals and heroes, I think that the release of Alliance wars in patch 17.0 is going to be very great. It’ll help the community who play the game become more competitive and build up rosters and upgrade items for these very expensive 6*s.
I feel like Alliance Bases should be released in a future patch or so. Rewards from bases should be able to help players rank up their champions. I think the potential rewards should include but is not limited to: Tier 5 Catalyst Fragments, Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments, 5* Hero Crystal Shards, 6* Hero Crystal Shards, and 4* Hero Crystal Shards.
A function of these so called Alliance Bases that I think would be neat would be that Alliance Bases would be placed near next to another alliance base. The Bases could explore the Battlerealm, clash against certain areas of the battlerealm, loot them, and even clash against alliances (not sure if this is necessary though.)
The general idea of adding the alliance Bases is so that we as the players get more resources for the expense of 6* hero rank ups + possible compensation make up rewards.

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    No one knows. Bases have literally been coming soon for 2 years now.
  • I don’t remember an announcement touching on that, and I don’t see one. Alliance Bases should be released in maybe the next few patches or the next one imo. Players are growing desperate for resources and I think this will boost our morale and spirit to play the game
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    A function of these so called Alliance Bases that I think would be neat would be that Alliance Bases would be placed near next to another alliance base. The Bases could explore the Battlerealm, clash against certain areas of the battlerealm, loot them, and even clash against alliances (not sure if this is necessary though.)

I think if Alliance Wars were merged with Bases, it would allow more interesting play. Alliances would be given a week to clear each other's bases. The attacking teams would be expanded to 5 Champs. The Winner would be determined not by time, but by item-use and efficiency of combat (finally make use of those stats at the end of each fight!). The point system might need to be refined, but no too much.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Lol if we got to design maps with our personal champs and make it a pvp quest (maybe 10-20 champs placed) like AW, but more creative for us. Maybe each node could have a point value, and we would get a certain number of points to “spend” on nodes each quest. If ur not following me, nodes like bleed immune would be 3 pts power gain 100% would be 6 points, and maybe starburst would be 10 points. Then you would place the local nodes where you want to make a unique quest. That would let us be creative and kabam could take notes on top tier base players and improve AW
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    They released bases last year, but you need to play Transformers: Forged to Fight in order to access them.

why the hell they can't port that over is beyond me, but the way it works in FtF is your champs defending your base can't be used in-game, so i wouldn't want to sacrifice my good guys anyway.
  • @Kabam Miike any info on this??
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Soon.