**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rate of wakanda crystal is very low

Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Drop rate of wakanda crystal is very low 164 votes

Yes
89%
Kabam MiikeCrine60DaMunkEtaki_LirakoiDL864GamerGrubNevvBDalBotBigPoppaCBONEDARKLOKIRB6942Whododo872ShrimkinsFuzzylumpsDarkestDestroyerChadhoganTBJ1118Haji_SaabWilljackson16 146 votes
No
10%
Vdh2008Thebgj01Spity68DropfaithbuffajrHotCarlosF4k3_GaM3rLambertLt_Magnum_1vinniegainzG0311colbyscipio987Rasilovernield04Hubris_haterTheTaquitoCoachLedsbdjdk 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    No
    Almost guarantee to get a 3 star or 4 star($19.99 deal)
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No
    1st week I got it twice (Expert every day).
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    4 stars are meant to be rare they have a gold frame which is very shiny whereas 5 stars and 6 stars are just stronger and better in every way lol. Same with 2 stars they are and brown framed.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    7 day streak of playing the expert map: 0 of those crystals.
    Prediction for the next 21-ish days of playing the expert map: 0 of those crystals. Appreciate the (almost free) 5* shards though :)
  • Options
    Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Yes
    Same for me. 7 days expert and nothing...
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Yes
    I have pulled one so far. It was a 3* Hulk. No complaints though as the 5* shards are the real loot in these daily quests.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    No
    Ive gotten 2 in past week. Its only low for those who don't think positive and blame others for their failures...J/k. Was talking about my bro in law lol
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    7 days on two accounts. Nothing yet
  • Options
    GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Yes
    played all 7 days expert and no crystal. that's my luck though.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    They made it sound like for Expert the drop rate was very high, but that's apparently not right. I got one the first day, none since, but I'm not worried about it. Probably just more 3*s anyways.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes
    I've done expert daily.. (Not sure if they are available on the 7th day but did all 4 difficulties) Still not had one..
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yes
    7/7 expert. No wakandan crystal yet. Out of all my alliance members, half of them do expert. Only 1 guy has got the said crystal only once. If it is so rare, why even mention that such thing is available. Would have been nice surprise to those who got it (it still is) but at least others wouldn't have been disappointed. The other rewards are really appreciated though.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s supposed to be very low. I would rather get 5* sig stones over that crystal anyway. I got a wakandan on my first run of expert so I’m 1/6
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Yes it is. It is meant to be a rare reward for completing the Trials of the King. They are not meant to be easy to obtain.

Yes. What Miike said. I played through the first 3 trials and on the 4th I got a Wakandan Crystal. Got myself a duped 4* BW out of it. They’re meant to be rare
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes and besides they even said so, still haven't gotten one some people just seem to have some more luck than others.
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Yes
    LOL it's a joke. We're always dealing with gameplay issues and the game going down so why not make this crystal as rare as a unicorn fart. It's a running joke in my alliance. I think there was one guy that happened to pull one and still got garbage from it. Kabammed
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I've done Expert every day, have received 0.

Until today's trial of the Infinite, in which I received one on the Expert path. (Zero for the other 3 paths, as well)
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've still had 0 from expert all week and all 4 difficulties today.
    One guy in our alliance has pulled 5 and got 4 4* so far
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes it is. It is meant to be a rare reward for completing the Trials of the King. They are not meant to be easy to obtain.

@Kabam Miike you say it is a rare reward for completing trials of the king and that expert difficulty will have better chance to have it. Many of us already did 7/7 expert trials including me. You also say it's not easy to obtain. Why not give us a difficulty where it can be obtained and not rely on RNG. It looks like the crystal relies more on RNG rather than on the difficulty level that players are doing. How does that justifies?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yes
    none for me, 7 days on expert and nothing, did the other 3 difficulties today, still nothing

bs crystal
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Yes
    @DOKTOROKTOPUS Same here, kinda pissed but whatever. Those 5* shards are sweeeet!
  • Options

At least for lower end players the drop rate should be high
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Akarsh383 wrote: »

eh... no?
    What reason would there be to favour lower end players of the entire base? Everyone has an equal chance. At a 3* basically.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Akarsh383 wrote: »

eh... no?
    What reason would there be to favour lower end players of the entire base? Everyone has an equal chance. At a 3* basically.

I am talking about the drop rate of crystal not 4 star champions
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    My son pulled one on his 4th run of heroic for the week.

Full week of expert here, all 4 today, nada.
  • Options
    Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    got today the first crystal on my second account
    hc7eihx96wa4.jpeg