How high should I rank him

JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Member Posts: 59
I just pulled a 5* dorm. He is not duped and I’m trying to gauge how high I should bring him up. His power drain seems interesting. Not sure what his offensive capabilities are. So far I have an Angela and duped sparky at rank 4 and a 6* deadpoolxforce at rank one. Everything else is maxed out 4*s. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Pokemaster66Pokemaster66 Member Posts: 45
    Rank 4 can use you don’t have many other champs and he is great on alliance war defense
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Member Posts: 785 ★★★
    That's only awakened, @Pokemaster66 however, Dormammu is really useful in a myriad of situations, such as questing and AQ. His unique ability to keep the opponent below a desired power threshold by spamming M-M combos, while not the most effective damage-wise, is great for fights where you don't want to have to face a special attack (think Collector). Additionally, he, like all other power control champions, has inordinate value on All or Nothing nodes. I'd say R3 at least if you can, learn how to play him.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    he's a great 1st rank 4 even unduped, awesome for pretty much everything in the game except obviously LOL or war defense
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Member Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2018
    r4 worthy imo. Best power control and the nullify can come in handy as well. i wish i had his 5*.