**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance members misbehaving

A friend of mine was recently in an alliance when on of the officers kicked out all of the members in the alliance and then posted a bunch of random things in the alliance chat (there was no profanity, just random words). Will there be any consequences for the person since they were reported? Or does it not matter because the kicked members can just rejoin?
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    If the leader doesn’t kick the officer, I’d find a new alliance. If it was the leader, I’d find a new alliance.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Sounds like the officer's nephew was in charge. It happened all the time in the early days of alliances. I do not think Kabam can do anything about that.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Sounds like the officer's nephew was in charge. It happened all the time in the early days of alliances. I do not think Kabam can do anything about that.

So if you report a person in the game, does it not matter?
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Report for what kicking people? What do you want kabam. To do?

I mean the person kicked every member and then just wrote a bunch of random things in the chat
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Report for what kicking people? What do you want kabam. To do?

I was just asking if kabam would do anything to the person if you reported them
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★

No it doesn't matter. Kabam can't do anything.
    Think about it this way .. if a manager fires bunch of employees at your work, would you go to the police or boss at your company? .. and if your boss fire everyone in the company, would you go to the police? It's his company, he can do whatever he wants.
    imnoone wrote: »

No it doesn't matter. Kabam can't do anything.
    Think about it this way .. if a manager fires bunch of employees at your work, would you go to the police or boss at your company? .. and if your boss fire everyone in the company, would you go to the police? It's his company, he can do whatever he wants.

ok i get it
  • I just experienced the same thing where an alliance member kicks everyone out for no reason and then just leaves afterwards this has happen to me twice now it’s just non sense smh
  • Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    edited October 2018
    :D sounds like 2015 alliances