**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-Star Featured Arena Discussion Thread

Comments

• Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Will be Very dificult to compete in the feature arena...thats why u need to add a Basic too to split It and tive a chance for people that are almost but not there yet...If u Dig me
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    It's a step in the right direction. Not a fan of the low cut-off and to be fair it's only for those willing to drop at least 2 odins worth of recharges so good on you guys for the proper milking. I'd hope to see an arena with a basic in the future but it seems unlikely as that wouldn't make you as much money. The choice of low units, not even a team recharge worth at those silly numbers was a solid slap to most in the community, Bravo! The premiums just continue to show how far out of touch your team is with the needs of the community. Those going for this probably have 2-3 hundred premiums just sitting there as they are a joke. It's one small step for Kabam, and one giant milking for the whales.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Why is this arena even open to people that aren’t uncollected? It would make a lot more sense to add gmc and make this uncollected only plus like many ppl have already pointed out only the whales will get 5* featured champs
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    What are the rewards that actually stood out guys be honest. The top 5 stars right? And how much money will you need to get them? A lot right?
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    30+ Million is Just absurd for me ...but Basic would be possible
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Will there ever be a 5* Basic Arena?????
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Pe3k wrote: »
    30+ Million is Just absurd for me ...but Basic would be possible

Lol... 30 is low... Think 50 mil or more...

There are guys with 6-9 6 stars already. Refreshing those with triple the 5 star points?
  • Having a 5* arena next week when 6* is available imo is a huge fail on the game team for making this decision. 5* arena should of happen when 6* were first announced
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    As usual advanced players will continue to get stronger and medium players will continue to grind to form a rooster with these arenas.. by opening a 5s clossus or groot or spidergwen or ironfist or hulkbuster or falcon every month..
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    My gosh those milestone rewards are trash. Many players just grind the milestones with no hope/time to get the good rank rewards. Why do you guys put PHC's of all things as milestones in a 5* arena. There is no legitimate/logical reason to do that. how about putting some T1A's? You guys are really out of touch. These milestones are indefensible.

If your goal is just to get the Milestones for Units, etc., then I suggest a different Arena. This Arena is meant of those that are ready to compete for the top rewards.

Then take them out, completely pointless and worthless to those going for the top rewards.

Then just ignore them.....good lord, that sentence was the equivalent of a 5 year old throwing their toys on the ground and crying "I don't like this!"

Not saying the milestone are good...but to be so offended by their mere existence that you want them removed (Don't give me anything for something I am going to do anyway!)....sigh
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Thus arena is only for the top 1%. This arena will make it more impossible then ever to even try to compete with each passing week. If a basic 5 star arena isn't added really soon the other 99% are gonna be screwed.
    You should make an arena where you can't use your credit card, gift cards or any type of real life currency or units.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Jac094 wrote: »
    As usual advanced players will continue to get stronger and medium players will continue to grind to form a rooster with these arenas.. by opening a 5s clossus or groot or spidergwen or ironfist or hulkbuster or falcon every month..

Oh right.. obviously thanks for giving us other 2star champions as milestones rewards :)
    @Mixalis That is exactly what it is about and when the top players are full of those 5 stars they will want more and more to pay for which means 6 star arenas.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Pry22 wrote: »
    Will there ever be a 5* Basic Arena?????
    There will. But don't expect them to confirm it at the moment. Have to milk the whales first.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    My gosh those milestone rewards are trash. Many players just grind the milestones with no hope/time to get the good rank rewards. Why do you guys put PHC's of all things as milestones in a 5* arena. There is no legitimate/logical reason to do that. how about putting some T1A's? You guys are really out of touch. These milestones are indefensible.

If your goal is just to get the Milestones for Units, etc., then I suggest a different Arena. This Arena is meant of those that are ready to compete for the top rewards.

This contradicts the reason you guys stated for giving phcs and leaving this open to the uncollected, major lack of consistency

Who said the Arena needs to be for The Uncollected only to begin with? You realize that would limit the results even more. All Arenas are for all Players, with exceptions. This has a cap of Level 40 and the DP Arena requires you to have him. Other than that, it's open. There are incentives for becoming Ucollected. That doesn't mean the Arena needs to follow suit.
  • Why not fire all cylinders?
    get the 6* basic champ Arena going too?