**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wanted T1 Alphas

No matter how many times we ask Kabam, I feel like our requests for T1 Alphas is being ignored. No matter how many posts, emails and requests, we aren't getting the resource necessary. Please settle this community with an answer Kabam. Thank you

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    They just had a couple of deal$ that were chock full of them. Gotta step up and spend that cash bro.
  • Been there, done that. It's not enough
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Just got 7 new 5*s, ranked one from R1 to R4, all alphas gone. Wee. Guess they'll be staying at R1 forever
  • _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Stop ranking trash champs. Or save for 5*s.

I did. Now I have plenty.

I haven't ranked anything up but 5* and still half are at r1. It's very obvious that there is a shortage of t1a in the community
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    It has been said before, but I'll post it here:

Since 5*s are becoming the norm, and 6*s have arrived, I believe the 2 things listed below are necessary

1. Add 5 more Alphas to the monthly rewards (any difficulty but uncollected - purely to avoid the tears of those who are not uncollected)
    2. Add maybe 2 more Alphas as the final prize in the Alpha arena.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    T1 alphas arent that hard to get.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    t1a are still a bottle neck for me, but that's because I'm getting lots of the other cats faster. I'm probably getting close to 10+ t1a a week on average, which is plenty, so for me at least, I think the flow is good.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I have been thirsty for T1As in the past as well, but just because I ranked every 4* champ to rank 3 (for collecting purposes) and every 5* to rank 2 (for arena).

I have stopped doing this, because be honest: How many of the new champs that you pull do you actually use? I know that I am not using a lot... So I am fine with the amount of t1a’s you can gather, especially in the glory store...

BUT:
    The T1A inventory is just too small! 12 t1a’s is not even enough to bring a new 5* straight up to rank 4, it’s barely even enough to bring him to rank 3...

In a way you are forced to purchase t1a from the glory store every week, since the price is reset every week... they are way more expensive if you save your glory and intend to buy 5 at once, when you need them (the 5th one is double the price of the 1st one)

So you’ve managed to not rank up the champs that you don’t need and to save your t1a... But then you have them in the overflow and they might expire!

Please Kabam, make the inventory at least 20 or so...
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

Yes they most certainly are. If you are a player focused on 5*’s you don’t have enough. You might not know this but if you have 5* champs to rank then you’d know it takes 5 T1A for each level. Those get used up quick. One day when you get a 5* roster of decent size you’ll understand.

I was going to buy crystals the other day but passed because I don’t have the alphas to rank any champs I might get. I hope Kabam figures this out and makes them more accessible. The T1A arena should run bi-weekly at least.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited February 2018

Yes they most certainly are. If you are a player focused on 5*’s you don’t have enough. You might not know this but if you have 5* champs to rank then you’d know it takes 5 T1A for each level. Those get used up quick. One day when you get a 5* roster of decent size you’ll understand.

I was going to buy crystals the other day but passed because I don’t have the alphas to rank any champs I might get. I hope Kabam figures this out and makes them more accessible. The T1A arena should run bi-weekly at least.

As much as I agreed with you in the past, I have to disagree today... As I said, you don’t have to rank EVERY 5* champ that you get... A lot of them can stay at 1/25 since you won’t use them outside of arena anyway...

Since you are talking about a big roster of 5* champ, I will assume you are somewhere around Endgame... In an endgame alliance, you can gather around 27 T1A per month...

(4 in the monthly event quest, 3 in the Alpha Arena, 20 from the glory store...)

That is enough to rank up one 5* champ from rank 1 to 3 AND one even from Rank 1 all the way up to Rank 4... And I doubt that anybody pulls 2 NEW and GOOD 5* champs every month, that are rank 4 worthy... :)

If you are not in an endgame alliance, I doubt your roster of 5* is so huge that you need 27 alphas per month in the first place... (and with endgame alliance I mean an alliance with around 4-5k prestige that is running 3x Map 5...)

So, yeah, there is enough alphas floating aroun, you just have to grab them... ;)

But, back to my point: Please Kabam, increase the inventory! :)