**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY WE DON'T HAVE TIER 5 BASIC SHARDS IN STORE?

Now we have the 6* heroes but we need to wait more than two months to rank them r2 as we don't have enough tier5 basic cats.
Completing 5.4 will only grant us 2 of them.
The game pushes us forward and at the same time it slows us down.

Why we can't sell basic ones and get frags or buy some shards form the store?
I'm really looking forward to r2 my 6* cable.
T H E M A E S T R O

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well, it has been like this from the beginning. They create the demand first.
    I think it is probably wise to keep those scarce for now. Only uncollected can get them, as far as I know, and it would be too much of a disadvantage for most "collected" players.

The funny thing is, it will always be a disadvantage. So my guess is they will start selling fragments with special offers, until they release a T5B arena. Which should already be in the game.
  • Well, it has been like this from the beginning. They create the demand first.
    I think it is probably wise to keep those scarce for now. Only uncollected can get them, as far as I know, and it would be too much of a disadvantage for most "collected" players.

The funny thing is, it will always be a disadvantage. So my guess is they will start selling fragments with special offers, until they release a T5B arena. Which should already be in the game.

Indeed, but I merely wanted store to evolve and allow us to selll tier 4 cats and get something in return. I really want to speed up the R2. I believe it won't differ much from a 5*r5 regarding the stats and the prestige...