Options

Real time pvp

When can we actually be able to fight against other players in real time this will be fun and more challenging so we can actually put our skills to the test

Comments

• Options
    true i agree
  • Options
    MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72
    Yeah so much fun I hope kabam can make this happen
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    When can we actually be able to fight against other players in real time this will be fun and more challenging so we can actually put our skills to the test

If you think there is lag now, try playing against a real person on a crappy connection. Because mobile games have unreliable connection and connection speeds, there's really no way to make a real time pvp experience reliable and fun. That's when you bring in the possibility of players losing rewards due to bad connection, which happens now, but at the same time the opposite person is being rewarded due to bad connection.

• Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Lol the lags at the Moment we’ve just against AI ... can’t imagine what would be like in pvp ..
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    The core game mechanics don't even work and you want to add PvP into the mix. Are you are madman? Think of all the broken phones! Kabam will literally lose 95% of their player base
  • Options
    Both players pick hyperion. Both are blocking. First to attack before reaching SP3 loses. Fun and interactive
  • Options
    DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    Everyone wants it, but the game is not designed for it. Like said above, bait fest... no one wins.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Maybe if we are in the same room we can fight each other.... but not whit MCOC :D
  • Options
    CuzzbuzzCuzzbuzz Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    If the connection works right so there's no lag. You could make this work for pvp for one if you changed you could only block for 3 secs then your player would he left open would change the game fighting styles for pvp. Also could add a grab button to stop people from baiting.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    It would be like someone said above, 2 champs just sitting waiting for the other to move, scared to be parried and so on.

Probably be the most boring fights ever, if they turned parry off for it, it would help.

Otherwise your just gonna be waiting for the other one to move!
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Wow, resurrected from February....
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Game can barely run dungeons, you want real time pvp?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Real time pvp in arenas can make it more of a challenge/make it more fun! The computers are either really easy or really hard. No in between. With real people, skill will vary.
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    This mode would be so bad with the way this game has been designed. Hard pass.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

It would be terrible.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I can hear it now;

“I didn’t have time to do my PvP fight so I had a friend that is waaaaay better at the game do it for me. Kabam found out and I got banned. I have a family and this game wants to much of my time. Is that fair?”

You think piloting is an issue now....wait to see it in real time pvp.